PDA

View Full Version : ZigZag Sunday 16.10/2011

stevet
08-10-11, 11:57 AM
ZigZag Sunday 16/10/2011
ZigZag 16/10/2011
ZigZag Sunday 16/10/2011 - For new members.....
Where -- The ZigZag @ Lithgow,
When -- Sunday 18/09/2011,
Meet -- At Richmond Macca's at 8.00a.m, depart by 8.15a.m to travel in convoy to the ZigZag or meet at the ZigZag carpark @ 9.30a.m.,
Grade -- "C+"/ "B" optional only, there are bi-passes around most sections, some "sight seeing" as well...... Guest's are welcome to attend but priority will be given to financial members of the club to attend the run...............
Requirements -- recovery points Front/or Rear, rated shackle x2, own recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera.
This run is limited to 10 or so vehicles plus leader.............
Further info contact --- Stephen T., Mob. No. 0412-707903, or post up your intent to attend the run..........
Last to arrive does the trip report for the club magazine.....:D........:)................
This run is intended for newer members with limited off road use off their Jeep's so they can see what can be achieved........
Will increase run numbers if a couple of more experienced members want to attend to assist on the day.....:cool:.....
**** This run will also "weather dependant" as per SJC's "Tread Lightly" code & I still have the TJ or a "jockey seat" Will be needed for the day****
**** This run is intended for newer members with limited off road use off their Jeep's so they can see what can be achieved........ Any new member of the club with stockers are welcome as stated, the "B" grade is optional only...There are plently of area's were you can just learn/practice driving skills with willing assistance given (when needed) and you will be able to see some of the more modded Jeeps go through their paces-- Stephen T.....Lol...****
*** This run is not intended to go up against the Wheeny Creek run, I just do not think I could do it (Wheeny Creek) due to present situation and some newer members really unsure about attending some of the more harder runs being mostly stock rig's & actually getting onto some of the runs themselves***
**** Attending,
Stephen T.
Jeepney - James
Eddy,
SPQR, Richard,
SGS, ??,
Jeep'ers, ??- KJ- ajor guest
vb, Andrew,- CJ8 " "
Negdriver,- ajor guest
** This could be you**

sfedek
08-10-11, 01:35 PM
Me please. I AM free this weekend.

Eddy

stevet
08-10-11, 01:40 PM
Eddy,
You are down as attending Wheeny Creek on the same day............. Which run??..................

jeepney
10-10-11, 07:36 PM
Yes Steve. Count me in.

sfedek
10-10-11, 07:48 PM
I will stick with this one thanks Steve.

I think this will be a better run for me thanks.

Eddy

Eddy,
You are down as attending Wheeny Creek on the same day............. Which run??..................

stevet
12-10-11, 05:28 PM
Plenty of space's available.....................:)..

stevet
12-10-11, 05:33 PM
I will stick with this one thanks Steve.

I think this will be a better run for me thanks.

Eddy
Eddy & James,
We could go down to have look see at the "Spanish Steps" if you guy's have not been there before??.................

aussiejk
12-10-11, 06:13 PM
you have put your name down also for the trip to wheeny creek please confirm which trip yopu are going on

sfedek
12-10-11, 07:39 PM
That sounds good to me Steve.

Eddy

Eddy & James,
We could go down to have look see at the "Spanish Steps" if you guy's have not been there before??.................

stevet
12-10-11, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=aussiejk;28154]you have put your name down also for the trip to wheeny creek please confirm which trip yopu are going on[/QUOTE

I might do the easier run at ZigZag.

Sorry about that. I think i need more experience for this one & rail protection.

Thanks

Eddy

Posted by Eddy x2 days ago on your last page for your run that day.............. Happens at times but understandable (no rails)..................Stephen

sfedek
14-10-11, 08:40 PM
Great idea for this run Stevet, pity only 3 of us going. All good either way. I am still super keen. Really looking forward to it

Eddy

stevet
14-10-11, 09:07 PM
Great idea for this run Stevet, pity only 3 of us going. All good either way. I am still super keen. Really looking forward to it

Eddy
You never know.:p........:)...

SGS
14-10-11, 10:50 PM
I would love to join you, that is if a non member and non Jeep driver is welcome.

Wolfe
14-10-11, 11:04 PM
I would love to join you, that is if a non member and non Jeep driver is welcome.

Yes you should be able to go on the run as a visitor. If its ok with the trip leader and you have required recovery points.

SGS
14-10-11, 11:30 PM
Thanks, I have solid recovery points front and back, side rails/steps, suspension lift and front Lock Rite locker, 265/75/16 all terrains.

sfedek
15-10-11, 12:12 AM
Wolfe, are going to come on this run too?

Eddy

stevet
15-10-11, 10:20 AM
See you on Sunday............... Be warned though, you may end up with a few "Jeep" stickers here or there........Lol............ Stephen T.

stevet
15-10-11, 04:09 PM
A couple of spots left for the run......................

SPQR
15-10-11, 07:38 PM
Please put me down for this trip steve,i was speaking to you after the last club meeting at ARB about this.Would be a good chance to find out the Jeeps capabilities. I did post earlier but did something wrong. Will meet at Richmond Maccas at 8am. Regards Dick SPQR

JC#283

stevet
15-10-11, 08:50 PM
Please put me down for this trip steve,i was speaking to you after the last club meeting at ARB about this.Would be a good chance to find out the Jeeps capabilities. I did post earlier but did something wrong. Will meet at Richmond Maccas at 8am. Regards Dick SPQR

JC#283
Already posted-up...Got a pm from you about going...............see at Richmond Macca's.........Stephen T.

Wolfe
15-10-11, 10:59 PM
Wolfe, are going to come on this run too?

Eddy
No I'm on Wheeny Creek Run, so i'll see you in morning at richmond for the drivers meeting

Wolfe
16-10-11, 08:46 PM
Thread Closed reply in club matters