PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Jeep Club 2005-2008 Video o YouTube

Greg D
12-11-11, 10:49 PM
I came across this video on YouTube - it was only posted up today. It was posted by "MAD44W" (which was / is his numberplate), but I don't know who it is. I can't see any SJC members with that username.

Is this a current member?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUTFb8O_fyY&feature=share

Steve F
12-11-11, 11:15 PM
That is Jetty, was a member years ago, had (maybe still has) a nice ZJ :) Cant see any current members in there, Coops owned the white and red TJ in there but this was after he sold it (the next owner rolled it and then sold it on again). DK's TJ is in there, a long time before he owned it though. Other than that I didn't spot anything current.

Actually I think Mark Lamb might be in there, I think I spot his old number plate, belongs to Coops now so it's still in the club but with a different member :)

Wolfe is in it to, he's at the front of the strap at 2:06 and a few other places. Mark Lamb for sure at 3:05 in what is now Coops TJ.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
12-11-11, 11:25 PM
Looking at Jettys other video you can see me and Jaffas at the 2004 Jambo at 1:32, Jaffas waving at the camera and me grabbing something off the front seat :) My XJ was on 30's in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zO6OTLZx50&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Cheers
Steve

Wooders
12-11-11, 11:43 PM
Lots of "old faces" .... Jetty, Jason in TIGGER, Coops, Jeff, Sir Camel (Star on side), Mark, Wiz, Billsta, Jumbo, MadDog, Antz and a few I dunno....

stevet
13-11-11, 02:23 AM
And the "A" exit from the Spanish Step's in the strap video if not mistaken.....Looked good from below to.............

Cpage66
13-11-11, 02:06 PM
Buddha and the Pootrol...Wiz at Menai when he grenaded that U joint with us standing there. Sounded like a stick of dynamite going off.

Cpage66
13-11-11, 02:11 PM
Alan and Jo at 1:11 in the second waving with the CJ

stevet
13-11-11, 04:44 PM
Yes, Jetty (mad44w) climbing/walking up the 80series & Prado step's even before the Long-Arm & rails went on......:smile-new:....... Who ever said ZJ's cann't do that...:hypnotysed:.... That's right, one of the "ricers" there with a broken axle or driveshaft......:heart-borken:.....:grumpy:...Lol....................:smi le-new:....