PDA

View Full Version : Roof Lining coming away

Spike
21-11-11, 07:17 PM
Hi Guys, ive been looking on here to see if there has been a post about what to do when your roof lining comes away?
Has anyone either fixed it up or where I can go to get it fixed and the fabric has come away from the roof/ hood lining. does not look good :grumpy:

any suggestions?

stevet
21-11-11, 10:44 PM
My wife's Commodore got Knocked back at rego for a slightly too much of a sagged lining............. Unable to re-glue due to older chemicals and effects fixing them (as explained)............ Got it completely relined around $200.00..... Depends on where you are.... Bob's Auto Upholstery, 7/5 Steel Street, Blacktown..Ph. No. 9671-3608..... Does a great job and was the cheapest in Sydney ( had time to ring around at the time)......... Very good with "soft top" work as well.................. Stephen.

Spike
21-11-11, 10:50 PM
Stevet, thanks for the info.... these guys are just around the corner from me so its close by too.. i will give them a call tomorrow
Cheers :encouragement:

stevet
21-11-11, 10:59 PM
Stevet, thanks for the info.... these guys are just around the corner from me so its close by too.. i will give them a call tomorrow
Cheers :encouragement:
So, another neighbour so to speak...........

Spike
06-12-11, 10:43 PM
Well got the roof redone and it looks great, nice dark gery.. and it only cost me $300... very happy

stevet
06-12-11, 11:59 PM
Well got the roof redone and it looks great, nice dark gery.. and it only cost me $300... very happy
Glad it worked out well, cheap for a wagon as well vs a sedan + 12 months or so..............
P.S. If you see a guy walking around Blacktown in blue jeans/black cap waving uselessly to passing Jeep's of ANY type, Please wave back, I miss it already, the wave thingy..Dowh!....

Sunexim
09-12-11, 12:51 AM
It also recommended by one of my friend.
Cost is also reasonable of only $300!