PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to introduce myself

bluemarlin
05-12-11, 10:00 PM
hi,

just want to introduce myself as a new member.
Tomorrow i will pick up my 1999 Cherokee XJ Sport (without any modifications).
It sure can't compete with any of your cars but I hope I will be able to follow you on the one or other trip!

I am new to 4wd and have owned my previous jeep for just a few weeks. I will need to leave the country again in August 2012 but I sure hope that I can have some fun with this car!

I have seen your great pictures of Saturday in Lithgow and wish I could have joined (although I do not even know whether my car could have made it). Looking forward to join you on an rather easy trip soon! Is there anything planned before the 15th of December? :smile-new:

Cheers
bluemarlin

Wolfe
05-12-11, 10:35 PM
Welcome, Keep checking the trips page for upcoming trips make sure the first modification you do is to get some recovery points front and rear. The rear is easy if you have a tow bar but the front is a little more tricky, but not impossible with kits readily available. You should try to make it to the meeting on Wednesday night and introduce yourself details top of page. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. ;)

Negdriver
05-12-11, 10:52 PM
Hey bluemarlin, welcome :smile-new:

You will have a lot of fun with your XJ. There is a bug going around that is very contagious. I certainly have caught it. :encouragement: