PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid XJ on TV

TRBN8R
08-12-11, 07:23 PM
I think I just saw the HybridXJ guy (sorry I forgot his name) on Channel 9 news with a really cute little koala.......

5teve
08-12-11, 11:18 PM
hi mani
i didn't see it.
his name is nick (if i remember right)
i think he mentioned he works at taronga zoo

Maggie
08-12-11, 11:49 PM
Yes, his name is Nick and he is a Senior Keeper at Taronga Zoo ... now we know why we haven't seen him for a while, he is playing Dad to orphaned koalas. Good on him.

Maggie.

TRBN8R
09-12-11, 10:30 AM
Yup that was him and this time he had no hair.... Sorry Nick I forgot ur name......

TRBN8R
30-12-11, 09:18 PM
Hi Guys,

Just got Issue 175 of 4WD Action... Ian Wallace's Willys MB with ford engine is on it..... and by the sound of it they seem pretty impressed with both the Jeep and Ian.... Hope we see many more club cars in the mag.... Also Congrats Ian for Keeping such a nice Jeep in such top condition and using it as a daily driver.....

Also, Guys Will it be possible to get a couple of the magazine crew in the Jambo and on a couple of Jambo trips.... Will be a great easy story for them being a big 4wd meet and right nexr door to Sydney.... and free publicity for us as well.....

Also If we can get them on a trip or two... I am happy to run a Capertee trip on 22th January if we can arrange the photographers etc.....

Cheers

Mani

Flatfender
30-12-11, 09:40 PM
Well spotted Mani - I haven't seen it myself yet! I thought they were going to send me a copy.
Looks like I will have to go and pick one up tomorrow.
Cheers
Ian W.

TRBN8R
31-12-11, 08:01 AM
Hi Ian

It.s not on the stands yet..... I am a subscriber so I get it about a week early. Its issue number 175 if u r going to look for.it.... I am not at home for a couple of days otherwise I would have scanned the pages and posted them here........ Also mate,u r one hell of an engineer..... Read about ur hand made bell housing an d all that u have done......cheers

Mani....