PDA

View Full Version : Calling all xj drivers

Wolfe
12-12-11, 10:07 PM
Got this email Anyone interested?

Hi Stuart,

I was wondering if you could forward this email to the members of the Sydney Jeep Club.

Members of the Sydney Jeep Club,

Australian 4WD Action magazine is looking for an XJ Cherokee to participate in a photoshoot this coming Friday (16 Dec) in the morning. The shoot will form part of a Buying Used article which will detail all the things potential buyers need to look out for when considering purchasing an XJ Cherokee. It is preferable that the XJ is fitted with a bulbar, off-road tyres and a lift (but nothing over the top or too extreme).

This is a fantastic opportunity for readers to get their 4WD in the magazine and have their say about buying a used XJ. If anyone is interested and is available between the hours of 8am-10am on Friday 16 Dec, please email me at jcrowhurst@expresspublications.com.au and remember include your contact details, your 4WD’s modifications and a few photos.

Kind regards,
James Crowhurst

Feature Writer – Australian 4WD Action

Email: jcrowhurst@expresspublications.com.au
Phone: (02) 8719 3602
Reception: (02) 9741 3800
Fax: (02) 9748 4059
37 Carnarvon St, Silverwater, NSW, 2128

http://au.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f8334054%5fANUPw0MAAH0cTuU6rgmcqjB GB9k&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Hunno
12-12-11, 10:10 PM
If anyone takes up this offer let us know before hand as it would be a great way to advertise the Jambo with a well placed sticker or two.

Wolfe
12-12-11, 10:58 PM
If anyone takes up this offer let us know before hand as it would be a great way to advertise the Jambo with a well placed sticker or two. good point, cant hurt

Negdriver
13-12-11, 06:20 PM
Would love to as it's around the corner from where I work but I don't have mud tyres and too many stickers on the back window :smile-new:

Edit: also having the bullbar taken off since im getting a winch bar installed this thursday.

Negdriver
17-12-11, 12:15 AM
Posted a few messages yesterday but they disappeared :hurt:
I ended up doing the interview with 4wdaction and they seemed pleased with the XJ.
Also mentioned to them about the Jambo and what I want to do with my XJ before the Jambo arrives. :D

Wolfe
17-12-11, 02:21 AM
Good work Tam , look forward to the article.