PDA

View Full Version : Spotted - Pristine Military Jeep at Burwood - Saturday 9:30am

glend
21-01-12, 12:32 PM
I saw a fantastic military Jeep sitting at the light outside Westfield Burwood this morning (Saturday). It was immaculate and looked like it was off to a concours event. It had everything exactly right, jerry cans, a period radio set mounted on the left rear with a tied down whip antenna, helmets on the rear quarter, shovel, detailed markings etc etc. There were a couple of middle age guys in it, maybe Filipino (from a distance). By the time I got the phone out to take a photo they were gone. Anyone know this vehicle/owner?

Hunno
21-01-12, 06:27 PM
Today is Saturday Glen

glend
21-01-12, 06:51 PM
DOH! Fixed it - thanks Hunno.

Negdriver
22-01-12, 12:30 AM
I've seen one driving past Dulwich Hill a few times with a mid aged Filo/Thai bloke with the exact same description.

Paul-JK
22-01-12, 09:02 AM
I saw one coming up Warringah Road out of Dee Why on Thursday. Not sure if it was the same one obviously but looked immaculate. Couldn't see who was driving. I was going in the other direction and by the time I realised what it was it was already gone.

stevet
22-01-12, 05:16 PM
Could be a member of the "3GGG's" Phillipino?? 4wd club??................. remember the group with the guy in the "Mitsa' L3000 4wd van, had travel the world in it, nice folk's, got to see them at odd time's here and there.......................

Negdriver
09-02-12, 03:33 PM
Spotted this guy again yesterday. Also had an ozzie flag attached to his rear.

Also spotted a light greenish jeep in silverwater with the SJC.com sticker on the front.

Cpage66
09-02-12, 03:52 PM
Saw him the other morning in the CBD...no top and it was raining. HARDCORE....