PDA

View Full Version : hi newbie here

tigger78
23-01-12, 11:35 AM
Hi all just bought a 2dr jk fairly new at all this and got recommendednoy Sydney jeep club a good place to start not exactly sure how site works etc may have to bare with me to start with thanks for your time .

stevet
23-01-12, 11:40 AM
Welcome Tigger,
At the right place, so let your fun begin....Lol.......... We use to have another "Tigger" once, your Jeep wouldn't be an orangish coloured one by chance??..............

TRBN8R
23-01-12, 07:24 PM
Welcome Tigger....

U will enjoy the Jeep and the company at the SJC.... Keep watching the trips section.... If some vacancies appear u can jump on as a guest..... Of course first preference to the financial members of the club.....

In saying that the trip on the 4th of feb is open to every Jeep owner financial member or not.... Going to Rydal for a show and shine at a country fair... U will see mild Jeeps like mine and a few highly modified monsters like SteveF's.... Good day to get together and have a yarn to fellow Jeep owners.... Not much of wheeling yet except for climbing the newly built ramp...... I would highly recommend u come with us.... U will not regret it....

PM SteveF for more details....

Hope to see you there....

Cheers

Mani

tigger78
23-01-12, 07:53 PM
Welcome Tigger,
At the right place, so let your fun begin....Lol.......... We use to have another "Tigger" once, your Jeep wouldn't be an orangish coloured one by chance??..............

Yep its the tango mango color was meant to be silver but the car yard had miscounted the stock so took what they had :).will keep an eye out for trips I work shift work but will try to get to a meeting ASAP n become a member looking forward to joining the fun

Hunty
23-01-12, 08:31 PM
Welcome Tiger78
I drive a blk 2dr and absolutely love it :)
feel free to ask questions - there are no stupid questions here!, what you will find is a great bunch of guys & gals with heeps of jeeps and jeep info. feel free to come along to our next meeting as our guest, you can check that we all don't have 2 heads or come from boganville LoL our next meeting is 1st Feb - I look forward to seeing you there. cheers Hunty - below is a pic of my black JK :)
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv217/ashunty/f1301f99.jpg