PDA

View Full Version : CJ 5 Available

Flatfender
23-01-12, 10:01 PM
The brother of a colleage of mine in Brisbane has been spending a lot of money renovating/ rebuilding a CJ 5.
He got a lot of new parts from the USA, had the engine rebuilt, and collected everything together ready for final assembly.
Then the Brisbane floods hit and the whole lot was submerged.
He was totally pi##ed to put it mildly and has lost all interest. He now just wants to get rid of it all.
So if anyone is interested in what could be a very good deal let me know.
Cheers
Ian W.

stevet
23-01-12, 11:07 PM
The brother of a colleage of mine in Brisbane has been spending a lot of money renovating/ rebuilding a CJ 5.
He got a lot of new parts from the USA, had the engine rebuilt, and collected everything together ready for final assembly.
He was totally pi##ed to put it mildly and has lost all interest. He now just wants to get rid of it all.
Cheers
Ian W.
I wish I may, I wish I might...... Cloud's again...eeerrr......Lol.............

Wolfe
24-01-12, 09:57 AM
Cheers
Ian W.
Do you have more details?

Hunno
24-01-12, 10:28 AM
Do you have more details?

Would be very interested too.
Can you get a price.

Thanks Hunno

Flatfender
24-01-12, 01:49 PM
My colleague is interstate for a couple of weeks but has promised to get me more details and some photos as soon as he gets back to Brisbane.
Cheers
Ian W.

Hunno
24-01-12, 02:18 PM
Awesome,
thanks Ian.