PDA

View Full Version : Camp Coffs Easter 2012

Steve F
26-02-12, 06:31 PM
So whos going this year, hoping to setup a booth and promote Jambo a bit as well, maybe even sell some tickets :) Apart from that it's a great event with some brilliant tracks etc and this is the 10 year anniversary of Camp Coffs and Jeep Action magazine

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc200/steveff/CampCoffs.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Cpage66
26-02-12, 07:56 PM
Yep...we'll be up there

coops
26-02-12, 09:50 PM
I'm back!, minus Mum and Dad but plus Wife..... :-)

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Tapatalk

Steve F
26-02-12, 10:19 PM
I'm back!, minus Mum and Dad but plus Wife..... :-)

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Tapatalk

Cool, Emily will have a little friend to play with, well younger than her big brotherr and sister anyway.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
26-02-12, 10:20 PM
Yep...we'll be up there

Which Jeep ;)

Cheers
Steve

D.K.
27-02-12, 12:21 PM
Im hoping to make it this year - the tracks look awesome.

Michelle
27-02-12, 03:11 PM
We are planning to be there :)

Steve F
27-02-12, 08:48 PM
We are planning to be there :)

Cool, been a while since I've seen you guys on the trails :)

Cheers
Steve

Pura Vida
04-03-12, 09:50 AM
Pura Vida has been a 2wd with a busted front drive shaft since last camp coffs, but hoping to get back off road again.

Ben

Cpage66
04-03-12, 04:35 PM
Which Jeep ;)

Cheers
Steve

At this point, more than likely the HEEP...soon as I hear from Wooders.

Greg D
04-03-12, 11:22 PM
I've just registered, so I'll be there again.Greg

Steve F
12-03-12, 08:34 PM
Dont forget to register, they close registrations at the end of March and T-Shirt orders etc finish the end of this week, the 16/03

Cheers
Steve

a_boogs
21-03-12, 07:58 PM
waiting for wooders to tell me my front diff will be ready in time :shame: and if so then michelle and i will be heading up there again for sure :excitement:!!!!! Such awesome wheeling up there at this time of year:smile-new:!!!!!!!!!!

gp
26-03-12, 10:11 PM
Steve I plan to go this year but will not be arriving until Saturday afternoon

Regards John clark

Wooders
26-03-12, 11:28 PM
As much as I'd hate to be a kill joy - IMHO Easter would be an ideal time to spend at the Jambo site..... Just a suggestion.... ;)

Wooders
26-03-12, 11:30 PM
waiting for wooders to tell me my front diff will be ready in time :shame: and if so then michelle and i will be heading up there again for sure :excitement:!!!!! Such awesome wheeling up there at this time of year:smile-new:!!!!!!!!!!
Hoping we'll see the truss late this week and have warned MrsW that I'll be doing some late welding time ;)

Steve F
26-03-12, 11:33 PM
Which one will you be at ;) Dont worry we'll be doing plenty of spruking and will hopefully make some more early ticket sales.

Cheers
Steve

Wooders
26-03-12, 11:36 PM
If there's a crew at Rydal I'd try and attend at least 1-2 days (can't spend the whole weekend on renovations).....

Steve F
26-03-12, 11:42 PM
It's certainly a good idea if we can get some poeple up there, I couldn't go anyway, it's either Coffs for me or the in laws at Harrington, at least this way I can drop Bec and Em of on the way to Coffs :)

Cheers
Steve

Wolfe
27-03-12, 09:34 AM
I think its important to have representation of the jamboree at Camp Coffs, considering they are a sponsor. So much so that I'm seriously considering attending. On the other hand there is no reason why a working bee at Rydal cannot be undertaken simply because Steve F and myself are not present :)

Wooders
27-03-12, 02:56 PM
Sorry should say just arrived on our doorstep - so better get busy ;)

coops
30-03-12, 05:13 PM
Im Out now, Sams just had to have some more surgery and havent had a chance to get the heap back to Langs to fix the leaking locker, i will be there in spirt though pitching the tent in the back yard :)

Michelle
04-04-12, 03:39 PM
Hey guys, who is arriving at Coffs tomorrow? All going well we should be there mid afternoon? Also, is anyone taking a fridge in their car? We will have our old trusty marine esky, but are hoping to sneak a few bits of meat into someone's fridge, you know, pregnant woman and all that :P

Greg D
04-04-12, 04:04 PM
Michelle, I am driving up tomorrow with Wolfe as a passenger, and plan to arrive about 3 pm, but no fridge. See you there. Greg

Steve F
04-04-12, 04:07 PM
Hey guys, who is arriving at Coffs tomorrow? All going well we should be there mid afternoon? Also, is anyone taking a fridge in their car? We will have our old trusty marine esky, but are hoping to sneak a few bits of meat into someone's fridge, you know, pregnant woman and all that :P

I'll be there about 8:00am Friday morning as I cant leave home until the kids finish school tomorrow so we will only go to Harrington tomorrow and then leave early for Coffs on Friday. I'll have some room in the fridge from Friday AM if that helps.

Cheers
Steve

Maggie
04-04-12, 04:15 PM
Congrats Michelle and Adam.

jeep_jk112
04-04-12, 04:33 PM
As much as I'd hate to be a kill joy - IMHO Easter would be an ideal time to spend at the Jambo site..... Just a suggestion.... ;)

Did anything come of the talk of a group heading up rydal????
Will be doing a caves to caves overnight sat but don't have to go back work till wednesday....
So if anyone is keen let me know...

Not happy that you have to be a subscriber to the mag to get tickets (don't buy any mags let alone subscribe...., to late anyway as registrations closed end of march, otherwise i'd be a last minute arrival!!!!

Michelle
04-04-12, 04:44 PM
awesome, thanks Steve :) and thanks for your kind wishes Maggie.
We will lay claim to our usual spot when we arrive, look forward to seeing you all

Steve F
04-04-12, 04:58 PM
Did anything come of the talk of a group heading up rydal????
Will be doing a caves to caves overnight sat but don't have to go back work till wednesday....
So if anyone is keen let me know...

Not happy that you have to be a subscriber to the mag to get tickets (don't buy any mags let alone subscribe...., to late anyway as registrations closed end of march, otherwise i'd be a last minute arrival!!!!

You are a subscriber, you got a free digital subscription with your Jambo tickets :) the cost of Coffs is a bit higher for digital subscribers but well worth it, this is my 10th year.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
04-04-12, 04:59 PM
awesome, thanks Steve :) and thanks for your kind wishes Maggie.
We will lay claim to our usual spot when we arrive, look forward to seeing you all

Cool, I'll pass the banner on to Wolfe and Greg so they can bring it up with them on Thursday and set it up.

Cheers
Steve

jeep_jk112
04-04-12, 05:05 PM
Oh was it for digital subscribers to??? i thought i read somewhere you had to subscribe to the mags.... bummer would have planned it ages ago when i first looked at camp coffs!
On the plus side, theres always jambo in september!!!!!

AussieCJ7
05-04-12, 10:29 AM
SteveF, how do we access the digital subscription, havent got any details of the Jeep Action subscription with my Jambo confirmation

Hunno
05-04-12, 11:56 AM
SteveF, how do we access the digital subscription, havent got any details of the Jeep Action subscription with my Jambo confirmation

I believe this was going to be looked into as it was mentioned last night.

I'm in the same boat.

Hunno

Steve F
05-04-12, 12:05 PM

I'll check with Michael, they are doing them in batches as we send them registration details. I know the first lot we sent have theres so the next lots should be very soon. You'll get an email with your login details and from their you are away. I'll follow it up when I'm up there tomorrow.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
05-04-12, 12:14 PM
I believe this was going to be looked into as it was mentioned last night.

I'm in the same boat.

Hunno

Check your email, yours went through ages ago and you should have received an email from them around the 18/02 from contactfrm@jeepaction.com.au

If you cant find it let me know and I'll get them to resend the details but it's only the more recent ones that shouldn;t have got anything back yet.

Cheers
Steve

Michelle
05-04-12, 04:25 PM
Adam and I have arrived in sunny Coffs, set up our oztent in our usual spot, we are ducking out to bcf, but have put a chair at the front of our tent with an SJC shirt on it.

Steve F
05-04-12, 05:55 PM
Adam and I have arrived in sunny Coffs, set up our oztent in our usual spot, we are ducking out to bcf, but have put a chair at the front of our tent with an SJC shirt on it.

Cool, Greg and Wolfe shouldn't be far behind and we're leaving home in about 30 minutes so see you tomorrow morning.

Cheers
Steve

Nekked
15-04-12, 10:26 PM
Hi Guys,

Just a couple of the many hundreds of pics we took from the weekend.

Soo much fun, The sydney Jeepers dominated in the trip prizes.

Amazing trails, soo much variety.

Jambo will be soo much better though.

Cheers