PDA

View Full Version : working bee at jambo site

reyzor
09-03-12, 02:39 PM
hey all,

a working bee has been suggested at the jambo site for the 31st/1st...........

we want to start looking at the onsite track, placement of things and jsut get a general feel for what is going to happen. we will be looking to camp there or very close by over night.

this trip is open to all members, the more the merrier.

we will be camping, so bring all your camping gear, food etc for saturday and sunday.

we will probably meet at maccas at richmond and convoy from there.

can i get a show of hands who is going to attend, and put down what day you will be there or if you are camping overnight.

cheers.

Negdriver
09-03-12, 03:28 PM
Hey Rey,

I have a trip for the 31st March with 19 people i think so far so maccas is gonna be choca blocked. lol
But I'll be in zigzag for the day and will come by later in the arvo when the trip finishes. I'm also in for camping the night with the misses.

stevet
09-03-12, 04:32 PM
Hey Rey,

I have a trip for the 31st March with 19 people i think so far so maccas is gonna be choca blocked. lol
But I'll be in zigzag for the day and will come by later in the arvo when the trip finishes. I'm also in for camping the night with the misses.
Make a weekend out of the run??................. Saturday, working bee,??night drive??, camp over at Lake Lylal and fun run on Sunday....
Good idea Rey............ Will be unable to attend either...D'owh..........

Nekked
09-03-12, 04:57 PM
im up for the weekend run. Zig zag in the morning, then camping at night, and im keen to help out wherever i can.

cheers

jeep_jk112
09-03-12, 07:03 PM
i am going to try attend this zig zag run thats on, if i do i'll definitly swing past afterwoods and sus out the place.
Will be camping also if i get to rydal showground

ick72
10-03-12, 01:08 AM
what type of work needs to be done as im ok but kirst isnt , we could attend al be it in the caddy as we havent found our jeep yet

TRBN8R
10-03-12, 08:20 AM
I get my roster next sunday.... will confirm then.......

reyzor
10-03-12, 09:42 AM
to be hoenst its going to be a look at teh site, some brain storming as to what we can do and where etc......

it jsut helps alot with us actually being there, makes everything a whole lot more visual......

c'mon club members....71 views of the thread and only 6 replies........

JAMBO WILL NOT HAPPEN MAGICALLY..............................ITS GOING TO TAKE EFFORTS FROM EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevet
10-03-12, 04:44 PM
what type of work needs to be done as im ok but kirst isnt , we could attend al be it in the caddy as we havent found our jeep yet

Uuuummmm, a Caddy,...:smile-new:... It will get you there in style of course.:single_eye:....:smile-new:.. ??Keeping the Caddy??......Nice...:smile-new:.

Wolfe
10-03-12, 11:49 PM
We need to contact the showground trust and get permission to camp

ROK360
11-03-12, 12:10 AM
Going away with family that weekend to the southcoast, so unfortunately I can't make it.

Apologies.

AussieCJ7
11-03-12, 11:06 AM
will be there just still no 4x4ing for me as my jeep is a garage queen

Cpage66
11-03-12, 06:06 PM
I'm gonna' try one way or the other...

ick72
11-03-12, 06:41 PM
Uuuummmm, a Caddy,...:smile-new:... It will get you there in style of course.:single_eye:....:smile-new:.. ??Keeping the Caddy??......Nice...:smile-new:.
nah prob sell it to pay for a boat now we are looking at newer jk in blue

Dave
22-03-12, 11:00 AM
I can get there for the Sunday, but probably not for camping (somewhere? is that nailed down?) on Saturday. Just arrive at the showground in the morning? Any gear needed?

Dave

Wooders
22-03-12, 11:10 AM
Got a good mates 40th on Saturday night so I'm not going to be much help this time.

Hunno
22-03-12, 11:19 AM
Sorry day shift that weekend.

But would be a great chance to get some more promo footage.

Wolfe
22-03-12, 11:46 AM
Checked with showground trust and have tentative ok, wiill find out more tonight. My plan is to go on zig zag run on saturday then head over to Rydal in arfo to camp and meet up with everyone on Sunday. Also meeting caterers onsite on Sunday morning for them to check the place out. who's with me !!!!!

Dave
22-03-12, 11:51 AM
What an offer! I'll be there Sunday morning!

Dave

Wolfe
22-03-12, 12:06 PM
dont forget your lederhosen
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.asylum.com/media/2009/08/swimware.jpg

reyzor
22-03-12, 02:18 PM
i will be there sunday morning.... unfortunatly i cant stay saturday night at this stage.... although that may change....

Wolfe
26-03-12, 11:54 AM
So Who is going to Camp? I don't want to be the only one? I have a big Tent and spare stretcher bed If that's a problem for any one. yeah yeah bring on the comments

Negdriver
26-03-12, 05:53 PM
I was going to come up but my jeep has been put down for an overhaul. My zigzag will also need 2 trip leaders

SteveC
26-03-12, 07:31 PM
wolfe - I was hoping to go to do Zig Zag on Saturday, though no one is leading it........

I assume you'll camp after that. Then do Rydal on Sunday. Is that right?

Wolfe
26-03-12, 09:41 PM
Yes Steve, that was my plan. I can lead one of the groups.

AussieCJ7
30-03-12, 10:14 AM
What time you guys planning on getting to Rydal ?? I wont be on the Zig Zag trip but will be heading up sat afternoon for camping then help on Sunday was planning getting there at about 430/5 ??

ACJ
31-03-12, 01:34 AM
Should be camping

Wolfe
31-03-12, 03:25 AM
What time you guys planning on getting to Rydal ?? I wont be on the Zig Zag trip but will be heading up sat afternoon for camping then help on Sunday was planning getting there at about 430/5 ??

I hope to get there around 4:30 so that should be good see you then

ACJ
31-03-12, 03:31 AM
Hope we can have a fire