PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

David Jimenez
12-03-12, 08:45 PM
Hey guys my name is Dave i live in the southern highlands and i work for a mining machinery company called "JOY Mining" in the next few months ill be looking at buying a jeep and getting rid of the SS time for a change of life style and wanted to join your site to find out more about the great jeep wrangler...
Hope to get the time to join in the events.
:smile-new:
Cheers!! ...Dave :victorious:

jeep_jk112
12-03-12, 08:53 PM
Welcome again dave,
To help you with your reseach you should also jump on www.ausjeepoffroad.com (http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com) plenty of info there on the jk's
I have the crd 4door and love it (so far) its no ss but you'll love where it will take you!

Cheers,
Matt

David Jimenez
12-03-12, 09:20 PM
lol yer the SS is good for three things fast, faster and lugging my dirt bike! the time for a slower pase and being able to enjoy the bush around my area would be good!
plus thing it would be fun to join a jeep society

Wolfe
12-03-12, 09:48 PM
Welcome David make sure you come to the next meeting to check things out. Plenty of wranglers old and new in the carpark.

David Jimenez
12-03-12, 09:54 PM
wicked! im not sure if i can make this one but ill organise fior the next forsure

reyzor
13-03-12, 01:00 PM
welcome mate........the ss may be faster, but the ss wont make it where the jeep can take ya.....

ROK360
14-03-12, 01:08 AM
Hey guys my name is Dave i live in the southern highlands and i work for a mining machinery company called "JOY Mining" in the next few months ill be looking at buying a jeep and getting rid of the SS time for a change of life style and wanted to join your site to find out more about the great jeep wrangler...
Hope to get the time to join in the events.
:smile-new:
Cheers!! ...Dave :victorious:

This sounds so familiar, I was in this position not that long ago. Had to sell my SS ute and my VTII GTS (oh the pain).

These days the Waggie is the toy, the 100 series the appliance. Not too sure I miss the road cars that much, well not too often anyways.

Cheers

Negdriver
15-03-12, 01:14 AM
Hey Dave and welcome. We have a trip on the 31st this month if you have a jeep by then :smile-new: and more to come