PDA

View Full Version : Canceled jenolan State Forest Reconnaissance Mission

Kaveman
11-04-12, 05:00 PM
Hi
sorry eddy, but I am going to have to cancel, work has come up an I can't get out of it

I will try to run nex month, as I want to get back out there 4wding

Cheer Robert

Where -- Jenolan State Forest Reconnaissance Mission,
When -- 21st April,
Meet -- Richmond Mac D's
Time -- 8am, Departing 8.15am sharp
Grade -- most likely B

Must have 2" lift min and have good all terrain or better tyres

Requirements -- recovery points Front/Rear, recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera.
This run is limited to 5 vehicles including leader............. will not be increased
Further info contact --- Robert and on Mobile Phone Number 0412 298 446 (tel:0412 298 446)

Going up to check out some tracks i have driven in the past and to map them for Jambo, will most likely be some back tracking and just general exploring

Attending:

1. Robert & Tanya

Cheers Robert and Tanya

jeep_jk112
11-04-12, 06:37 PM
i'll see how i go with work.
May attend this then camp up the mountains and be up there for airlie on sunday......
Always keen to suss out a new area!
They have been going through that area putting up gates from what i've heard, or was that a different spot???
Stick me on the list and if it fills up i'll pull out if i don't think i can attend....

Cheers
Matt

Heidi
12-04-12, 11:03 AM
some of the state forrest was handed over to NP and they have gated some sections, the gates are listed as closed due to condition of track on the NP website - they graded Beefsteak FT and then it rained and it washed away the trail.

jeep_jk112
12-04-12, 05:45 PM
Bugger! i thought they had gated up a fair bit around there........
Is there any decent driving left there?

sfedek
12-04-12, 08:53 PM
Put me down guys though i will confirm 100% closer to time
Eddy

jeep_jk112
13-04-12, 10:16 AM
Argh! This job is to dangerous to do during regular hours, so has become night shift and weekend work....
Which means I have no chance getting a Saturday off in the next few weeks, bugger!
Catch you on the tracks another time...:(

Cheers
Matt