PDA

View Full Version : Important please read

Wolfe
14-04-12, 09:34 AM
I need to get money in advance for members wishing to attend. Dont miss out, this will be a great event and important chance to gain more information on the area. Please let me know if you intend to attend by Tuesday at the latest.

http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/showthread.php?3001-*-UPDATE*Cullen-Bullen-Woolshed-Get-together-weekend-with-the-World-War-Two-Jeep-Club

Wolfe
14-04-12, 12:41 PM
Committnent guys, where are all the "we want more social outings" people?

jeep_jk112
14-04-12, 05:15 PM
I'm here BUT It will be my birthday weekend (anzac day on) with the twinlet flying down so a no can do for me....
Seems like an event for the more refined or put it simply older folks lol! don't forget i'm 21 :highly_amused:
I want camping trips, but from my stalking through previous trips its one thing that members don't do together enough....
My ideal plan was to do the jenolan run on sat, camp saturday night and airly sunday. but work and the fact i don't want to camp alone will put a stop to that....
The day trips you guys do are nuts:hororr: i like to take it eaaasy, and spread the trip out!
Setting up camp for 2 nights in the bush and wheeling, now that is the life!!!:highly_amused:
can't forget consuming my favourite beverages around the fire!

Hunno
14-04-12, 07:48 PM
Don't know what you mean??????

I'd never camped like that or sat around a fire consuming beverages either.:very_drunk: :rolleyes-new:

jeep_jk112
14-04-12, 08:07 PM
I'm hard to understand most of the time lol!
I'm always out camping just have noticed the lack of over nighters or wheeling weekends amongst club members... thats a kind of social outing yeh???
I haven't done that on an sjc trip yet, (drinking and camp fires haha) is what i was getting at:grumpy:
Actually i haven't been on any club trips yet....:grumpy:
Was just agreeing that we need more outings, but that i am busy and this looks like its for the more family orientated/ older members if you catch my drift?
I was just saying the amount of driving hours (door to door) you guys do is nuts!
I need to adjust to loong day trips as work and the wallet tighten their grip though, normally i'd spend a night or 2 up the mountains....

Hunno
14-04-12, 08:37 PM
I'm the same Mat,

However now my problem is I'm a shift worker & work every second weekend & the altenate I have my daughter. But she loves camping.

Also Matt as you are aware because you have stood up to be counted, we also have Jambo filling our time. That being said there will be a lot more weekend events leading up to it.

After Jambo life will begin to get back to normal, whatever that is.

Wolfe
15-04-12, 12:01 AM
So are you off that weekend hunno?
Matt this trip is for everyone not just oldies and there will be more overnighters coming up with jambo working bees

Hunno
15-04-12, 07:33 AM
I'm working this weekend 13,14,15/4/12 & work alternate weekends.