PDA

View Full Version : XJ and TJ needed for 4WD Action Mag

Jeep98
18-04-12, 01:39 PM
Hi guys,

need a XJ and a TJ for 4WD Action magazine.

Both need to be touring 4WD's and ready to take any challenge on.

I have been fighting hard to get Jeeps in every issue but without your help and other Jeep enthusiasts i am struggling.

Please forward me pics and descriptions of your Jeeps so i can see if i can get them approved for the Mag.

I have also started a new section called Budget Tourers, more towards older trucks that are set up for touring and mostly custom done by the owner.

please send all emails and pics to

jpouros@4wdaction.com.au

Thanks
John
(jeep98)

uniuckychucky
02-05-12, 01:05 PM
i would love to see more jeeps on 4wd action im sick of seeing toyota's and nissans are you looking for vehicles for the DVD or for the magazine

SteveC
02-05-12, 03:14 PM
I think they do cover a few Jeeps over time. Though I would like to see a Jeep on their DVD trips. That'd be a hoot!

uniuckychucky
02-05-12, 04:57 PM
I think they do cover a few Jeeps over time. Though I would like to see a Jeep on their DVD trips. That'd be a hoot!

Roothy Drove a Jeep wrangler 2 door JK in a DVD it went over ever obsticle better than all the toyota's and nissans and he was saying that it is not good when you can obviously see because unlike the hilux it did not stall when going over a log

TRBN8R
02-05-12, 08:15 PM
If u need a budget built JK u can have mine......

SteveC
03-05-12, 10:00 AM
Mani
Send John an email, seems a nice accommodating guy.

Jeep98
10-05-12, 07:25 AM
Please guys, send me a email with pics and details and i will see if i can get more Jeeps in there.
Currently have some really nice JK's which will be coming through in the near future.

But if i dont get them i cant get them put in.

There are more than JK's out there so lets get other models in, but in saying that we do need them to be tough tourers or Modified 4WD's

I am also chasing Travel Stories with pics in which i can put through in out other magazines.

With your help i can get more jeeps gracing the pages of our magazines.

Hunno
10-05-12, 08:53 AM
Please guys, send me a email with pics and details and i will see if i can get more Jeeps in there.
Currently have some really nice JK's which will be coming through in the near future.

But if i dont get them i cant get them put in.

There are more than JK's out there so lets get other models in, but in saying that we do need them to be tough tourers or Modified 4WD's

I am also chasing Travel Stories with pics in which i can put through in out other magazines.

With your help i can get more jeeps gracing the pages of our magazines.

What about a lightly modified ZJ Grand Cherokee

http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1389&d=1335788337

SteveC
10-05-12, 09:04 PM
What time frame after we submit interest should we hear back?

Jeep98
13-06-12, 07:45 AM
Once i send pics and description to the Editors sometimes hear back straight away sometimes weeks only when they plan for a issue do i hear from them.
Steve, yours has been seen they just trying to see if we can fit it in one of the mags, its a great truck but just over with price on budget and just short of a custom.
But i am still pushing it.