PDA

View Full Version : Club Meetings and New Members

aft3rmath
04-07-05, 09:11 AM
Hi,

Thinking of dropping out to your meeting this week if that is ok? Just curious as to what takes place at the meetings?

Looking at joining a club... have been wheeling for quite a while but never with a club. Looking forward to going wheeling with other Jeeps as im sort of always been obsessed with Jeeps :)

Running a 79 CJ7, SOA, 33" BFG MTs, 79 Cherokee Dana 44s front and rear, numerous other assorted mods

Also have an 82 Cherokee and a 1948 VJ2 Jeepster

Looking forward to meeting up with u guys :)

Dave

Dorzun
04-07-05, 10:40 AM
Looking forward to going wheeling with other Jeeps as im sort of always been obsessed with Jeeps :)

You'll be in good company then, as with most clubs the general banta about issue's in the 4WD community, club events etc etc....

Looks like you have a very fulkl garage of classics there too.

Wooders
04-07-05, 12:38 PM
Mate with a name like yours, fate would ensure you were a man of taste.....and your garage clear reflects that 8)
Besides we need more classics not plastics :wink:

aft3rmath
04-07-05, 01:51 PM
hahaha thanks :D

also... i see u wheel at Menai each month... do u ever get out to Holsworthy.. off heathcote rd opposite the old army base land? Thats my main spot for wheeling... some great tracks out there... from really easy to really hard with trails around most obstacles if u cant/dont want to go over them.

u can see some of the tracks from this map if u havent been:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-33.993437,151.005042&spn=0.019549,0.033329&t=k&hl=en

Dave

Anonymous
04-07-05, 06:20 PM
umm forget that last post... was thinking menai was somewhere else... its been a long week and its only monday :(

Dave

Wooders
04-07-05, 09:49 PM
Sounds like what we call Menai ;)

AussieCJ7
05-07-05, 07:31 AM
Dave

you are most welcome , infact I would encourage you to turn up to our next meeting, It is this Wed 6th July at Suburban 4x4 if you need any information on how to get there call me on 0401890129

It is amazing how may older Jeeps are coming out of the woodworks, I have another potential new member ina one owner 84 CJ7 looking at coming out tomorrow night also

Although the vast majority of members have TJ,s XJ,s there is a fairly active group of us that understand what it is like to own a pre chrysler built Jeep

We have a weekend coming up that is dedicated to older jeeps, so find me at the meeting and I can give you the details, I am the idiot up the front who is talking too much :lol:

aft3rmath
05-07-05, 09:43 AM
cool.. thanks for making me feel so welcome.. i will definitely be there.. looking forward to it :)

Dave