PDA

View Full Version : It's a Virgin!

Paralize
04-05-12, 03:14 PM
You just don't know what COOL is until you buy a JEEP! (J)ust (E)xpect (E)ccentric (P)eople!

My baby is a Virgin, but I got a ARB bull bar on order end of month... May see if I can get a good deal if they tack on a tow bar and chuck in a radio all at the same time... now off to e-bay to find my you like this sticker!

Ohh some guy was going on about the "death wobble" if you put in a lift (2").. My response to him... Technology is always changing and new innovations come out every day!

No more stuff on "Just expect expensive parts".. If you think that, the universe gives back to you what you put out. lets find something new...

How many Good things can we come up for with JEEP to replace the old outdated things?

What was that you said about "my snatch"?????

If it doesn't make you happy, it's not worth doing....

Cheers,

Linda

Steve F
04-05-12, 03:27 PM
Looks very nice :)

Cheers
Steve

ick72
04-05-12, 03:49 PM
Glad you are happy with your purchase !! Any most people how rubbish jeep have never been in one or owned one . I do like the number plates lol just don't tell Kirsten I said that

DLE068
04-05-12, 05:03 PM
It's all nice n white, until somebody gets it dirty. Like the plates. Now time for the fun to begin.
Dave.....

dobbo56
04-05-12, 06:49 PM
these are very cool cars, only special people own them. i love mine, he's only got 10k on his speedo and loving it more every day. looking forward to hitting the dirt with you, cheers David.

Hunno
04-05-12, 10:27 PM
Great to hear the enthusiasm for your new Jeep.
many great times to come too.

Paul-JK
04-05-12, 10:38 PM
Welcome to the world of JK ownership. I'm sure you'll love it......your wallet might not with all of the accessories you can get for it but I'm sure you will. I've had mine for about 2.5 years now and I wouldn't have anything else. I enjoy driving it every time I get into it. Just starting to get it set up with new suspension and tyres and now looking forward to getting out on a few more trips and using it more. It spends far too many hours driving around Sydney and not enough on the dirt. Need to try and remedy that!

ick72
06-05-12, 01:31 AM
Lol yep, cos I can't read Todd. (Think he forgets I come on here too) ;)
Very cool car though - i'm totally jealous..
Fingers crossed we get one soon. Can't wait
Kirsten

Rhino
06-05-12, 09:14 AM
You just don't know what COOL is until you buy a JEEP! (J)ust (E)xpect (E)ccentric (P)eople!

My baby is a Virgin, but I got a ARB bull bar on order end of month... May see if I can get a good deal if they tack on a tow bar and chuck in a radio all at the same time... now off to e-bay to find my you like this sticker!

Ohh some guy was going on about the "death wobble" if you put in a lift (2").. My response to him... Technology is always changing and new innovations come out every day!

No more stuff on "Just expect expensive parts".. If you think that, the universe gives back to you what you put out. lets find something new...

How many Good things can we come up for with JEEP to replace the old outdated things?

What was that you said about "my snatch"?????

If it doesn't make you happy, it's not worth doing....

Cheers,

Linda

Make sure that if you are 4WDn before the new front bar arrives, replace the number plate screws. I just lost my front plate when i drove through a bog hole two weeks ago; the RTA slugged me $100 for a new set. The number plate is only screwed to the plastic bumper, no support behind...

Paul-JK
06-05-12, 09:39 AM
Make sure that if you are 4WDn before the new front bar arrives, replace the number plate screws. I just lost my front plate when i drove through a bog hole two weeks ago; the RTA slugged me $100 for a new set. The number plate is only screwed to the plastic bumper, no support behind...

X2 on that. Lost mine a few months ago up at Zig Zag. Would it really have broke the bank for the dealer to put a screw at each corner in the first place?

Rhino
06-05-12, 10:07 PM
X2 on that. Lost mine a few months ago up at Zig Zag. Would it really have broke the bank for the dealer to put a screw at each corner in the first place?

I lost mine at Zig Zag as well.... :)

TRBN8R
07-05-12, 07:53 PM
I lost mine at Zig Zag as well.... :)

Mine is in a bog at Menai.....