PDA

View Full Version : New Member

dobbo56
04-05-12, 06:59 PM
hi all, went along to the SJC meeting on wed, nice group of people, just paid my dew's so im now in the club. see you on the trail David. green JK.:smile-new:

jeep_jk112
04-05-12, 07:12 PM
Welcome mate, Go the Jk's!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Matt

Paralize
04-05-12, 09:07 PM
hi all, went along to the SJC meeting on wed, nice group of people, just paid my dew's so im now in the club. see you on the trail David. green JK.:smile-new:

Were you the guy in the back with the blond girl? I am new too. The wacko chick with the long frizzy hair and the geeky glasses....

I really want to go to Jambo, I hope I can get the time off work...

One of the guys in the club said next meeting go early as some of them have dinner at the club...

Hunno
04-05-12, 10:29 PM
Welcome to the jeep world you won't look back.

reyzor
05-05-12, 04:56 PM
Welcome mate......

Wolfe
05-05-12, 09:14 PM
Were you the guy in the back with the blond girl? I am new too. The wacko chick with the long frizzy hair and the geeky glasses....

I really want to go to Jambo, I hope I can get the time off work...

One of the guys in the club said next meeting go early as some of them have dinner at the club...

Yes if you get there around 6:30 there is always someone else to have dinner with. I don't know if you've been told but as part of the deal with meeting at the bowling club is you must become a member. At $5.00 a year it's no bid deal and you get discounts on the meal and drinks so it pays for itself in no time

redrubi
06-05-12, 06:21 PM
Welcome mate! Now sign up for as many trips as you can!

Cheers

Andy & Charl:pirate:

dobbo56
07-05-12, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Mudder
10-05-12, 03:12 AM
Woo another JK to the ranks ill have to make sure to be at the next meeting hopefully clutch will be fixed and ill be able to make it by then haha