PDA

View Full Version : My Steering wheel squeeks...

Paralize
11-05-12, 09:17 AM
My steering wheel squeeks... I just started to notice this after I found the stereo volume control buttons that enable me to turn down the volume of the stereo...

It's very odd and annoying, not sure if I can lubricated it, as I dont' want to be accused of giving my steering wheel a hand job...

I am pretty happy with the built in towel rack that's above the glove box on passenger side..

Linda

Dieselcon
11-05-12, 05:32 PM
You are a character. :)

DLE068
11-05-12, 05:56 PM
Cant wait to see u on the trails Linda. I think it's going to be an experience. For both u n me.

Paralize
11-05-12, 10:27 PM
but what about my steering wheel?

Wolfe
12-05-12, 09:20 AM
Talk to the service dept of where you bought it. I'm assuming you bought it from a dealer? Tell them every little complaint and make sure they log it and keep a record yourself. Don't attempt to do anything yourself in case you void warranty. Do it now, you need to keep on their backs, otherwise they'll just fob you off as a silly female.

Wolfe
12-05-12, 09:23 AM
Be persistent they may think it trivial but when the steering wheel falls off in your hands, you'll have a record.

Paralize
13-05-12, 07:05 PM
been there.. done that........... The dealer called I said, steering wheel squeeks? 20 buck says when it goes in for service it will not squeek...

Dieselcon
13-05-12, 07:39 PM
as a silly female.

Steady Eddie. By the sounds of Linda, I don't think she holds back at all. :) lol

Wolfe
13-05-12, 08:14 PM
been there.. done that........... The dealer called I said, steering wheel squeeks? 20 buck says when it goes in for service it will not squeek...

Maybe but when your steering wheel falls off you have a record of it.
Service people think all women are silly girls. If you think you're being treated this way then go over their head. Eventually you'll find someone to take you seriously. :o

Paralize
13-05-12, 08:29 PM
I hardly doubt that for a sec........... Silly Female.. YAH all in good fun.. But when it comes to my Jeep let no one stand in my way. In all seriousness, I do know a lot of stuff.. and God bless me for being 180cm's tall (5.11") with heals, that make's me 6.2. Tack on the Dominatrix gear and I bet there are willing to fix my steering wheel, + much much more! If yr lucky, I will let you polish my tow bar.........

OMG, and you though Opposite lock was just some silly way of getting consumers to pay more when you just inverted their key.....

DLE068
14-05-12, 07:38 AM
Lmfao.............

reyzor
14-05-12, 02:39 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!