PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMEBER- LOOKING FOR INFORMATION

Mullos
13-07-05, 05:22 PM
Hey Guys (and gals)
I am a new memeber to the site an so far loving it.

I have owned 2 jeeps (wrangler was the first and ohh so hard to get rid of) now a proud Patriot Blue KJ Cherokee Limited owner.

I was hoping if anyone out there has a ARB deluxe bar fitted to their KJ ?
If you have I was hoping if you could give me some info on how you find the bar with recovery points, weight and size ? As I am looking at having one added to My KJ I would love to hear from you as well as those who have driving lights on their bullbars, i am looking at putting the IPF 900XS, As i have never had IPF driving ligths a little feed back on that would also be great. Any pics even better. Feel free to drop them to crasmm@hotmail.com. Look forward to hearing from someone hahaha.

Cheers
Mullo's

Jeff
22-07-05, 11:13 AM
Welcome mate.

You should be able to find this info over at Ausjeepoffroad.com (http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/vbindex.php?)

AussieCJ7
24-07-05, 10:54 AM
or you can stay here !!!!

There is one or two guys in the club that has the arb bar fitted to the KJ IMHO they look even better than the stock kj setup

come out to the next meeting the 1st wed of the month at Suburban 4wd and you will be able to have a good look at least one KJ with it fitted

Mullos
01-08-05, 02:15 PM
Guys thanks for your feedback, much appreciated, she is all booked in ready to go. I have the Colour Code ARB Bar, IPF Lights, GME TX 3400 for comms, but now I think I will save for the OME lift.

Cheers
Mullos