PDA

View Full Version : Mascot Motors shutting at the end of the month

Steve F
15-06-12, 02:04 PM
Mascot Motors are shutting at the end of this month and have some really good prices on the vehicles they are wrecking, I just picked up a pair of WJ front seats to put in my XJ for $185, excellent condition. So if you need any bits and pieces and are looking for 2nd hand parts then it might be worth giving them a call.

Cheers
Steve

stevet
15-06-12, 03:37 PM
I will still beat them on anything for a ZJ if I still have the part eg, motor, aircon parts, electric's (some), dash etc........................

SteveC
15-06-12, 03:55 PM
Mascot Motors are shutting at the end of this month and have some really good prices on the vehicles they are wrecking, I just picked up a pair of WJ front seats to put in my XJ for $185, excellent condition. So if you need any bits and pieces and are looking for 2nd hand parts then it might be worth giving them a call.

Cheers
Steve
Good price for seat steve. Did you get the ones with 10 way adjuster etc , ohhh so comfy

Steve F
15-06-12, 04:10 PM
Not sure yet, they are Laredo seats so I doubt it, I wont have them until Wednesday so only seen pics. My main issue is the drivers seat on the XJ has collapsed on the door side due to sliding in and out and my arse girth ;) All I was after was cloth and grey to match my current interior as close as is possible. I wanted the rear as well but they didn't have that I wasn't going to knock back a pair of fronts for that price though :) Like you say though WG/J seats a very comfy and a big improvement on XJ sport seats.

Cheers
Steve