PDA

View Full Version : 4WD Action Trip JK Wrangler Needed

Jeep98
20-07-12, 03:20 PM
Gday,

My names Neville Gleeson I’m a feature writer at 4WD Action. I’m currently searching for a few specific vehicles to come away on a trip to Geraldine 4WD Park on the weekend of August 4th and 5th (located west of Port Macquarie). Participants will be responsible for getting to the park though parks passes will be taken care of with the photos taken on the weekend to illustrate a major feature coming up in our magazine. If you're interested in coming along please get in contact with me. Vehicles need to be finalised by Wednesday the 24th of July. Any further details don’t hesitate to get in touch with John or myself.

The vehicles we are after for the weekend are:
- Suzuki Sierra
- Jeep Wrangler JK
- Mitsubishi Pajero NH-NL models
- Land Rover Defender 110

Cheers,

Neville Gleeson

ngleeson@expresspublications.com.au
(02) 9741 3974

reyzor
20-07-12, 03:29 PM
pretty vague on what exactly you are after, do you want stock or heavily modded, do you want something set up for touring or crawling?..... how about some more details?

Jeep98
20-07-12, 04:36 PM
Sorry about the lack of clarity, the submissions can be either standard or modified with an emphasis on touring over a crawler. The vehicles need a steel front bar and road registration (no trailer queens).

Cheers,
Neville

Dieselcon
20-07-12, 06:26 PM
The vehicles we are after for the weekend are: [/FONT][/SIZE]
- Suzuki Sierra
- Jeep Wrangler JK
- Mitsubishi Pajero NH-NL models
- Land Rover Defender 110

Wow . I have a locked rear wheel drive JKU that will match the other vehicles.;)

Sorry for the cheek..... if I can get my front wheels moving I'll be contacting you.
Cheers
Jose

TRBN8R
20-07-12, 09:14 PM
Email sent to Neville......

uniuckychucky
21-07-12, 01:58 AM
Damn My cousin has a 4 Door Ruibcon on 33s but hes going to cape york during then but i wouldn't let him go unless he has 35s and 4" lift