PDA

View Full Version : Who is interested in.......

Dorzun
08-08-05, 09:30 PM
a weekend reccie scouring the upper reaches of the watagans and Freemans Waterholes area???

Vehicle numbers will be limited (probably to 6 rigs) and the trip will only be suitable for built, well equiped ones at that.

It's doesn't mean we'll actually be needing any of it as we'll be looking for new tracks and trails but you just never know what you come across on those sort of trips.

It will be an overnighter so you'll need to take camping gear and food, possibly petrol to save going back into town for juice. Camp will be set before we head out so jerry's and gear can be left at camp.

I'd like to do it sometime late sept. If interested, PM or call me.

Wolfe
21-08-05, 02:20 PM
Count me in

DVL12H
21-08-05, 11:17 PM
If i have my lift and 35's by then, Count me in!

my 21st is in september so my birthday money if buying me some new tyres!!! lift is sitting in the cupboard waiting to install SYE...

Dorzun
24-08-05, 03:25 PM
OK, I'm going to do this on the weekend of the 15th/16th of October as it's the first free weeknd I have.

Only problem is that my duaghter has her confiramtion on the saturday morning, so it will be a mid arvo exit from sydney.

That means we may do a bit of night driving as well.

It will still be an overnighter and I will decide what rigs do or do not attend as I need to keep numbers limited and those rigs must have all the right gear such as recovery etc etc.

A new post is about to go up so keep an eye on that one.

Cheers,

Brad