PDA

View Full Version : Day trip with familiy suggestions...

bigblue
27-11-12, 09:32 AM
Hi Guys,

I want to do a bit of a day trip with myself a mate and our 2 young boys (4 and 5)

So im asking your help to find a track / drive ... that will be a little bit of fun .. maybe a few creek crossings and a few climbs etc..
But nothing to hard core! or anything that i could really get in to trouble on.. (as i have no winch and will be just one car)

Just a few tracks that will have a little bit of excitement for the 2 boys and make the drive worthwhile for the adults.

Hope you guys have some suggestions.. and possibly a "map" or Route of the tracks.. in something like that motion x app format or something..

Thanks guys

Drew

Maggie
27-11-12, 10:37 AM
Hi Guys,

I want to do a bit of a day trip with myself a mate and our 2 young boys (4 and 5)

So im asking your help to find a track / drive ... that will be a little bit of fun .. maybe a few creek crossings and a few climbs etc..
But nothing to hard core! or anything that i could really get in to trouble on.. (as i have no winch and will be just one car)

Just a few tracks that will have a little bit of excitement for the 2 boys and make the drive worthwhile for the adults.

Hope you guys have some suggestions.. and possibly a "map" or Route of the tracks.. in something like that motion x app format or something..

Thanks guys

Drew

What about the last trip we did with Steve C and your Dad came along or is that a bit too tame.

ick72
27-11-12, 02:11 PM
Turan river is not that bad you could and the pinnacle track onto to it also