PDA

View Full Version : Some things to think about.

AussieCJ7
22-09-04, 09:36 AM
Ok guys just want to set the background here

The forum on this site is going to be a very useful medium to communicate for the Sydney Jeep Club and while I will love to see it it pretty active we DO NOT want to reduce the importance of Ausjeepoffroad to the Australian Jeeping community

so this is not a munity for another forum simply a place for Sydney Jeep club to communicate to both members and the public

Hope to see you all on both boards and more importantly out on the tracks

chrispy
22-09-04, 10:43 AM
Agreed David

That's why I stated that it is basically for "club-related" issues. I, for one, certainly don't intend to stop using the AusJeepOffroad site - it is "the" hub of Jeepin' in Australia.

AussieCJ7
22-09-04, 11:02 AM
Agreed David

That's why I stated that it is basically for "club-related" issues. I, for one, certainly don't intend to stop using the AusJeepOffroad site - it is "the" hub of Jeepin' in Australia.

Just didnt want any mis conceptions like have occured in the past :lol:

AussieCJ7
22-09-04, 11:03 AM
Agreed David

Thanks for the great work so far by the way.

Just didnt want any mis conceptions like have occured in the past so thought it was better to say something at the start :lol:

arg no delete button to fix my screw ups

Wooders
27-09-04, 10:32 AM
LOL based on the traffic - I don't think we have much to worry about ;)

chrispy
27-09-04, 11:33 AM
Yeah - you're right David. I don't think that this site was ever expected to carry too much traffic.

Tell you what though.... I'd be dissapointed to entries on AusJeep's "Club" forum relating to this club that weren't reflected here - eg: upcoming trips, etc.

Dorzun
27-09-04, 12:08 PM
Yeah - you're right David. I don't think that this site was ever expected to carry too much traffic.

Tell you what though.... I'd be dissapointed to entries on AusJeep's "Club" forum relating to this club that weren't reflected here - eg: upcoming trips, etc.

Ummmm, I'm guilty of some of thgose, have not had a chance to scratch my butt over the last week or so.