SteveC
17-05-13, 10:54 AM
Any one know of this 4x4 area called Vinyard Park near windsor

Steve

AV8
17-05-13, 08:46 PM
http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/joyschtik/library/Vineyard Trail

Hi Steve,

There is a very small area near Vineyard. Head Nth to Windsor on Windsor Road, after Boundary Road and just after Vineyard Vet, turn left/ SW into Princes St, then the area is a couple hundred mtrs up the road.

It is of similar size to the obstacle course at Rydal. Not sure whether it's private or crown land.

Hunno
19-05-13, 09:53 PM
It's crown land as the high. Voltage feeders run through there, be warned there is a lot of crap out there & in the holes. It's a dumping ground.

SteveC
20-05-13, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the info boys
I also heard that there is a property near Kurnell where you pay $20 and have access. Any one know of this?

ick72
20-05-13, 10:56 AM
Boat Barbour it is called it is a one way track type set up leading to the beach and then same leading off the beach as far as I recall last went there about six years ago no dune driving just along water front

Flatfender
20-05-13, 10:58 AM
Steve it is called Boat Harbour Park, on the right hand side of Captain Cook Drive before you get to Kurnell. It gives access to sand dunes but it is not a very big area.
Cheers
Ian W.

AV8
20-05-13, 02:08 PM
Dunes closed for sand minng, beach access only from the last time we were there, a couple of years ago.

Green Gecko
20-05-13, 04:49 PM
I noticed both of those areas and a few more on the Earth 4x4 website, may be of some help.

Fussy
20-05-13, 08:37 PM
Boat harbour is a good place for a day at the beach with family and or friends. You can do some fishing and a bbq.
My profile picture was taken there in January