PDA

View Full Version : Penrith Supershow this weekend!

Cpage66
02-09-13, 05:27 PM
http://www.penrith.supershow.com.au/

dobbo56
02-09-13, 07:25 PM
Bit rude charging $10.00 to get in , use to be free.

Paul-JK
02-09-13, 09:03 PM
Yeah. I think these things should be free to get into anyway. The exhibitors have have got to make a load from these (otherwise why would they go). The visitor numbers are always huge.

We always spend a fortune. I say we but it really me SHE!. I go looking at what I really want but can't afford. She goes looking for what she doesn't need but buys anyway as she likes the look of it for a fleeting moment. Should really just go on my own and save on her entry fee and then the cupboards wouldn't be full of gadgets she's bought and never used. Good job she doesn't read these forums or I think that knife sharpener she bought last year and hasn't used yet might find a new home!

DanD
02-09-13, 09:52 PM
Let me know if you decide to head down and I'll roll down the hill to the Riff to say hi

Yeah. I think these things should be free to get into anyway. The exhibitors have have got to make a load from these (otherwise why would they go). The visitor numbers are always huge.

We always spend a fortune. I say we but it really me SHE!. I go looking at what I really want but can't afford. She goes looking for what she doesn't need but buys anyway as she likes the look of it for a fleeting moment. Should really just go on my own and save on her entry fee and then the cupboards wouldn't be full of gadgets she's bought and never used. Good job she doesn't read these forums or I think that knife sharpener she bought last year and hasn't used yet might find a new home!

dobbo56
03-09-13, 12:47 PM
I may head out on Friday, got the day off.

redrubi
03-09-13, 08:16 PM
Might go Friday after 1000 ish!

Hunno
03-09-13, 08:48 PM
might go Friday too, just depends on when I need to drop the XJ to the transporter

dobbo56
04-09-13, 02:12 PM
I can feel a convoy coming on.

DLE068
04-09-13, 02:47 PM
Did the boss give u a RDO Dave

dobbo56
04-09-13, 03:21 PM
Mate, sometimes its good to be the Boss.

ACJ
06-09-13, 01:00 PM
Very busy out there this morning
Glad I went early

Cpage66
09-09-13, 10:00 AM
It was busy yesterday. We got a few goodies but kinda' bad when I couldn't find a decent UHF antennae. Went home and Ebay'd one. But we saved enough on the three items we bought to make up for thr entrance fee which was good...