ACJ
16-09-13, 10:21 PM
Can anyone recommend someone that dose
Vinyl wrapping
Thanks
Allan

Paul-JK
16-09-13, 10:37 PM
I had my JK covered with ozi-cozi (a fairly thick clear vinyl), both to protect the paint and the company logos I had put on the side. Had it done by Surfacetech in Hotham Parade in Artarmon and they were great to deal with. They also do more traditional vinyl wrapping (changing car colours, patterns, matt finishes) and seem to get some fairly high end work (Lambo's and the likes). Definitely worth speaking to them at least (Andrew or Mark).

Dieselcon
17-09-13, 10:27 PM
what jeep you wrapping... Have a mate that does it... send us a pic of your car (side on) and the height from bottom door jam to roof top and the length of car... and he can give you a quote.

Oh and what colour. just sides for paint protection?

Cheers

jose

Unstable
17-09-13, 10:39 PM
I am a SignWriter, currently in the process of wrapping my Jk, I can provide you with information, let me know if you have any questions.

ACJ
17-09-13, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the replies
It's the roof of my gu patrol I wanted to get it done before I put a full length roof rack on
(Unfortunately my jeep projects are on hold until
My workshop is finished and some other commitments are finished )

redrubi
17-09-13, 11:40 PM
How does it hold up to "pin striping" Jose?

Unstable
17-09-13, 11:43 PM
Curious, What type of vinyl? Just going for coloured gloss?

ACJ
18-09-13, 03:02 AM
Curious, What type of vinyl? Just going for coloured gloss?

Not sure just want something that will protect the paint since I won't be able to wash it properly and I noticed at the camping show that all the arb cars had the roof done and when I asked was told it protects the paint

Unstable
18-09-13, 10:05 AM
Yeah its a good idea. The vinyl is pretty cheap, it's just finding someone to wrap it, most vinyl wrappers, will be after atleast $25 per hour, and I'd say for a roof, it'll take a few hours, depending on their capabilities. Check out graphic art mart for the vinyl. There is a $5 difference with the gloss and matte vinyls too, if you like matte haha