PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Completed Trip registration form

Steve F
19-09-13, 05:56 PM
We have added a Completed Trip Registration form to try and ease the process of recording those members that attended trips. This form is designed to be completed when the trip has been run, it doesn't take the place of the paper form you fill in for trips but means that we have a permanent record of those who have attended a trip. As an added bonus it also shows who has run a trip, where it was run, how long it took and if that person has enough detail to pass on to others so they can run the trip.

Below are some details on how to use the form, remember though it is for use when the trip is completed, registering to attend a trip still happens in this forum and the trip leader should fill ouy the electronic form on completion of the trip.

If you are a registered club member, and therefore eligible to run a trip, you should now be able to see the Trip Log Form tap below the forum banner. Click on this to go to the form page. Anyone who is not a club member can see this tab but will not have access to any of the forms or data below it so details are secure and available to paid up club members only.
After you have completed a trip, take the paper form and put the details in here by clicking on Completed Trip Register, max number of people on a trip is 20 but if you find you hit this limit then you have probably split the trip and should have a 2nd trip leader filling in a form also.
Once you save the trip it stores the details in our database and sends an email to Trips@Sydneyjeepclub.com You can change the details you entered by clicking on Form Results, this will bring up all trips with the most recent at the top, on the far right hand side you will see there is an option to EDIT or DELETE any trip you have entered.
If you want to run a trip but need some ideas or help then you can click on Form Results Table here you will see all the trips in a table format and you can filter by any of the fields, so trip length, if we have trip notes etc or any other field you choose.

I have entered two trips that you can have a look at, feel free to create a trip as a test if you like as I wont put it live until the 23/09/2013 (Don't enter test trips after this date) so no emails will get sent out to a Trip coordinator ;) Any feedback let me know or if you think it needs any more details captured also let me know.

Cheers
Steve

dobbo56
19-09-13, 06:08 PM
Steve, I have last Sundays trip details, will I hold off until the 24th to fill out the E form ?? Doggy Dave..

Steve F
19-09-13, 06:13 PM
Steve, I have last Sundays trip details, will I hold off until the 24th to fill out the E form ?? Doggy Dave..

Put it in and I'll make sure I don't delete that one when I tidy it up. Be nice to have a real one go in :)

Cheers
Steve

SteveC
22-09-13, 04:11 PM
So i assume my newly cherished appointment as trip coorodnator is defuncted?? )";
Steve

Steve F
22-09-13, 05:01 PM
Why? Only difference now is we will actually have an easily accessible trip log, as legally require by the club :) as well as some info on trips. Hopefully you can look at the trips and see what trip logs the trip leader has etc and try and promote them or get others to run them as well :)

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hunno
22-09-13, 06:45 PM
So i assume my newly cherished appointment as trip coorodnator is defuncted?? )";
Steve

Nice try Steve. Not happening.

SteveC
23-09-13, 09:56 AM
Nice try Steve. Not happening.
Chris. As if?