PDA

View Full Version : Offroad family social rally

uncaged123
22-10-13, 09:50 PM
I am seeking help to arrange a social family offroad rally to be held early in the new year, as per my thread in the members only thread. This will allow those affected by the fires to get themselves settled again to the best of their ability. Your knowledge of a suitable route we can time and record landmarks will be of great assistance in planning a day of fun and action.
T
Cheers Rob

Hunno
23-10-13, 05:06 PM
Yep, I know I'll end up helping anyway ( can't help myself) so I may as we'll stand up now.

Wolfe
23-10-13, 05:22 PM
Yep I'm in

TRBN8R
23-10-13, 05:24 PM
I will be overseas in January so cant attend.... Will join if in feb...

Hunno
23-10-13, 06:07 PM
January would be to early in the year & we don't normally meet in Jan. there is also the Snow trip & no doubt a few trips as well.

ick72
23-10-13, 07:27 PM
We could be able to help if up this way (watagans) or I'd we can some other time

uncaged123
24-10-13, 12:49 PM
I am seeking help to arrange a social family offroad rally to be held early in the new year, as per my thread in the members only thread. This will allow those affected by the fires to get themselves settled again to the best of their ability. Your knowledge of a suitable route we can time and record landmarks will be of great assistance in planning a day of fun and action.
T
Cheers Rob

Many thanks fellas, I will discuss this outing with you before or after the next meeting. What I'm thinking about will be fun for all who take part.

Cheers Rob

Jeep11
24-10-13, 02:34 PM
You guys can count me and Hayley in, we would love to be part of it, just lets us know what we can do

AV8
24-10-13, 03:44 PM
We're out, sorry guys. No Jeep. Mighty Zook only at the momento I'm afraid.

redrubi
24-10-13, 07:16 PM
I'll be driving by then!!!!! So YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!