PDA

View Full Version : Trip Planning?

DozerRubi13
31-10-13, 08:45 PM
Hey everyone,

Sorry i missed the last 2 meetings and some good trips, been flatout with work, went to thailand for a couple of weeks for some r&r. Keen to go to the ACT trip but rego and insurance has hit me for the first time in the new jeep :(. I'm interested in planning a trip up to the Bulga State Forest, ive been going up there since i was a kid and i'd like to share it with u guys. Is it as simple as putting in all the details in trip suggestions or should i bring it up at the next meeting.

Thanks
Rhys

Steven.Boyd
31-10-13, 08:53 PM
Hey Rhys

All you need to do is pick your dates and you will find all the information you need on the link below

http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/showthread.php?2079-Trip-posting-minimum-requirements

If you have any questions or need any help just PM me, Happy to help.

Hunno
31-10-13, 09:43 PM
Eagle Hawk Trail is up there isn't it?

DozerRubi13
31-10-13, 10:28 PM
Yeah thats one of the trails up there, theres also the jeep trail too. There are old gold mines u can walk in, its a great spot

DanD
31-10-13, 10:56 PM
There are old gold mines u can walk in, its a great spot

That sounds pretty fun :D

uncaged123
27-12-13, 12:41 PM
Hi Rhys

I didn't get around to talking with you at the meeting. What are the dates, meeting place and time for your proposed trip.

Cheers Rob

DozerRubi13
27-12-13, 02:55 PM
Hi Rhys

I didn't get around to talking with you at the meeting. What are the dates, meeting place and time for your proposed trip.

Cheers Rob
Hey Rob, everything is in trip suggestions under Doyles River