PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled Due to Work commitments . . . FRASER ISLAND... December 28th -Jan 5th 2014

Nekked
19-11-13, 07:19 PM
Sorry guys, Ive got to cancel this trip Due to work commitments, i unfortunately get no time off over christmas new years this year. :hopelessness:

I'm heading up to Fraser Island for New Years for a bit of fun.

There is a small group of us arriving at Inskip point saturday afternoon/night, staying at the ss dorrigo camp park (they have hybrid toilet blocks) $5.60 per person per night. (Approx).

Sunday morning we head over to Fraser, find a beachside camp location on the east coast, set up and do whatever you like for the rest of the day, fishing, exploring some local tracks or just sitting around camp relaxing and planning the rest of the weeks activities.

If you would like to do your own thing with your own family or with your own friends that's fine, more than welcome to still join us at the campsite. More than likely we will camp in one of the free beachside locations on the east coast, unless someone has some secret amazing location they are willing to share.

over the next few days we can explore the island, north, south, East and west and central.

cooking competitions, fishing competitions, etc, let's have some fun.

please bare in mind there will be younger people with us, families welcome, kids welcome, friends, etc, it is not just limited to Jeeps.

The more the merrier.

the barge from inskip point costs return:
4x4 only $110.00
4x4 + trailer $170.00

Please let me know if you want to come and I can give you more info.

if you have any questions just ask.

Cobus
26-11-13, 04:08 AM
Hi, I may be interested...

Nekked
27-11-13, 09:59 AM
Hi, I may be interested...

:eagerness:

Awesome. Keep me posted

uncaged123
03-12-13, 04:40 AM
The barge cost is very reasonable compare to what I paid for the return transport to Kangaroo Island, Sth Australia

Nekked
03-12-13, 04:31 PM
The barge is a great price indeed.

But the manta Rey is the only Aussie owned barge left, so it's good to support them.

i believe the others are owned by overseas investors.

Hunno
03-12-13, 05:53 PM
But then again have you seen how far it has to go?

Heidi
06-12-13, 03:22 PM
Kangaroo Island is not much further from the mainland actually LOL