PDA

View Full Version : I Need a GOOD Auto Electrician

dobbo56
06-01-14, 12:41 PM
Dose anyone know a good Auto electrician in the western suburbs, between Parra and Penrith, one who is savvy with Jeep's. Cheers Doggy Dave.

redrubi
06-01-14, 12:52 PM
What have you done Doggy?

dobbo56
06-01-14, 12:53 PM
Stop looking I found one. The same guy who did my driving lights, he owns a jeep as well, I highly recommend him. He's at Kings Park. Doggy...

dobbo56
06-01-14, 12:54 PM
getting my air horn, new UHF and LED's wired up.

Jeep11
06-01-14, 01:18 PM
is it a musical horn,

dobbo56
06-01-14, 06:46 PM
No, just very loud.............

DanD
06-01-14, 10:12 PM
The UHF will be simple as to put in mate, the power lead to the UHF should already have an inline fuse on it so you just need to route the cord through the cabin and latch directly onto the battery - am happy to help out with that one if you want? The LEDs and horn - yeah, havent been reading that far into it (yet) still (slowly) getting the bits & pieces together for my LEDs (and waiting for the motivation to build up haha)

dobbo56
07-01-14, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the offer Dan but I want to run the uhf on accessory, the horn on a separate switch to the stock horn as it blew the relay plus get my under bumper leds wired up to DRL's and the windscreen mounted leds wired to a switch as well, so a bit for the auto elec to do. cheers Doggy.

DanD
07-01-14, 08:07 PM
wow, yeah, thats a bit more involved that I thought would be the case haha

owmtia
26-10-14, 08:42 PM
Stop looking I found one. The same guy who did my driving lights, he owns a jeep as well, I highly recommend him. He's at Kings Park. Doggy...

Sorry for digging up such an old thread. I am now in a similar situation looking to have some problems with my KJ fixed. Can you give the name of the placed you used in Kings Park.

Thanks

David

dobbo56
26-10-14, 10:55 PM
I think there called Van and Ute Accessories, they are where the old 4X4 Warehouse use to be.
Sorry for digging up such an old thread. I am now in a similar situation looking to have some problems with my KJ fixed. Can you give the name of the placed you used in Kings Park.

Thanks

David

stevet
27-10-14, 03:20 PM
I think there called Van and Ute Accessories, they are where the old 4X4 Warehouse use to be.
Have not used them before............... Been going to Tattersal Road auto (very need to Kings Park) for over 15 years, never an issue............ An airCON place tried to hit me for $1000.00 to fix a problem once........ Saw him, he laughed after checking and charged me the $20.00 for the relay that had blown..................
P.S. He will tell you straight away if he can not do your job on your Jeep, no charge!............