PDA

View Full Version : Appin 20th November - Comp team practice

BenC
15-11-05, 12:10 PM
I'll be going to Appin on Sunday 20th November for some competition practice. Will be driving the hardest trails there, and will be practicing driving and winching to get ready for Woodpecker.

It'd be good if all comp team drivers and spotters could make it (including reserves)

Who's available?

Dorzun
15-11-05, 06:10 PM
Me, but CJ's away so I'm stuck for a spotter.

BenC
15-11-05, 06:58 PM
That's not a problem Brad, we'll all be in and out of the rigs as it's more Woodpecker style driving practice, not Nissan Trials driving style.

I'm looking at a 10am meeting at Campbelltown KFC, or possibly the pub at Appin.

Dorzun
15-11-05, 07:30 PM
I'm looking at a 10am meeting at Campbelltown KFC, or possibly the pub at Appin.

You know I like a drink but that's even a bit early for me.

sexytj
15-11-05, 07:35 PM
I not going in the comp. But i would like to come if its ok with you guys??

Dorzun
15-11-05, 10:58 PM
Ben found out tonite that it's the mother in laws birthday lunch on sunday (at our place :evil: ) so looks like I'll be out for saturday instead.

CJ and I are going to be playing a few evenings out at winchbreak next week to get our heads into shape anyways. May be able to get out of it yet, such as team members saying how important it is for me to be there!!!!! (read between the lines, emails and PM's, not post's needed OK)

Not sure what time I'll get to menia as I'll be shagged from three day's of conferpartyenceing but I will be there.

BenC
18-11-05, 03:36 PM
I'm out, my transfer case seems to have spontaneously exploded (although I suspect it may have something to do with a certain workshop that used to maintain it)

Antz
18-11-05, 05:08 PM
8O

atlas :twisted:

BenC
18-11-05, 06:27 PM
Do you have one to donate to me Mr Antz? 8O :P

Dorzun
19-11-05, 08:49 AM
The outers that came with the inners from the states are too short soI am out for practise.

Luckily Jumbo has come to the rescue again to get me out of trouble but I won't have it running this weekend :? :roll: :cry: