PDA

View Full Version : Anaconda Sale

uncaged123
06-03-14, 01:52 PM
Those members wishing to purchase tents or sleeping bags for grease monkey or for future trips, anaconda is having a sale of between 25% and 50%. Check their website for commencement and finish dates.

I should have waited another month so I could have had a bigger discount on my blackwolf turbo 2.4.

Steve n Chantelle
06-03-14, 09:53 PM
I work at both Granville and Artarman and live at Strathfield, at times i am sent home early due to low work, i pass Bcf, Supercheap, Annaconda, Repco and Rays outdoors, and drop in reguarly

All of these stores are sales based, Bcf, Supercheap and Rays outdoors are owned by the one main company, my advice is become a rewards member to all, buy your winter needs in summer and your summer needs in winter, all supercheap stores have manager specials, ie north parramatta might have a special for $9.90 were as Auburn might have the same product for $19.90

I found the waeco raps battery pack at annaconda, normally $385 reduced to $ 335, found it at amazon for $199, annaconda beat it by 10% got it for $ 180, waeco cdf35 retail $749

supercheap had it for $558 EACH (Save $191 / 25%) annaconda beat it by 10%

Layby was 20%

Supercheap, Bcf, Annaconda will allow you to layby sales, Rays will not,

If you decide to become a rewards member you will be bombarded with savings, i really mean reguarly bombarded with email sales, it is worth it, hope this helps, cheers Steve

LeighP
25-03-14, 06:18 PM
As a member of a car club, you can apply to Repco for membership in their VIP club. You get a VIP card that gives you good savings at any time, and I get some outstanding email special savings. Membership is free.
Look for a link off Repco's website.

AV8
25-03-14, 06:38 PM
Outstanding! Thanks LeighP