PDA

View Full Version : Forum issues and replying to posts

Steve F
11-03-14, 02:58 PM
If you are having issues replying to posts on the forum try clearing your cache (temporary internet files)

This link covers most browsers, find the one that matches yours, have a read and give it a go.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Cheers
Steve

DanD
11-03-14, 07:36 PM
Another option for those with a bit of computer knowledge is to grab a free copy of ccleaner (no need to pirate as the free version is on their website) does a lot more than clean the cache, but as mentioned, you do need to have some knowledge of what you're doing with that program...

Steve F
11-03-14, 10:56 PM
As an aside it also looks like we have had a major corruption to the attached images, unfortunately at this point I dont know if there is much I can do about it but as time permits I'm looking into it.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
11-03-14, 11:59 PM
Avatars are now fixed, in the process of trying to resolve the attachments that are all corrupt.

Cheers
Steve

Dieselcon
12-03-14, 08:02 AM
Thanks Steve . Appreciate the extra work your doing :)

Steve F
12-03-14, 10:16 AM
Attachments are out of action at the moment, don't use as they won't open :(

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Flatfender
17-03-14, 09:14 PM
Steve... I still can't view attachments or reply to posts using Internet Explorer, - but using Chrome I can Reply to posts but still can't view attachments.
Is it Just me or is there still a general problem.
Cheers
Ian W.

Steve F
17-03-14, 10:22 PM
There's still a problem with attachments, not sure about the issue with ie and replying to posts though, everything else should be working. Not sure how I'm going to fix the attachments, it's giving me a real hard time at the moment.

Cheers
Steve

LeighP
25-03-14, 06:11 PM
New member....I found I could see some pics but not others.....I see now theres a forum issue.
Suggestion for posting pics....on another forum I use, they don't host pics on-site.....you host at a pic hosting site like Photobucket (free) and simply link the pics into your post. Works well, and no "attachment" issues. :)

Flatfender
03-08-14, 11:28 AM
Steve - I still can't view jpg or jpeg attachments, even those which would open OK before.
I take it there is no solution available?

Cheers
Ian W.

Steve F
03-08-14, 11:54 AM
We've been done over on attachments and I can't get a solution. I'll look at implementing an easy to use gallery or something to host them.

Cheers
Steve