PDA

View Full Version : X-MAS PART RSVP'S REQUIRED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorzun
28-11-05, 08:59 PM
To those that have reponded thank you.

For those that have not I need to know by tommorow night at the latest.

I'd type it all out again but I only have one hand (don't ask I don't know what's happened, they think ligaments, and no rude replies please, I have had enough in the ofice and from clients today)

Basic info.

Next weekend, Bicentential park (olympic stadium area for those that are unsure)
Cost - Nothing if you let me know as we are catering again (Food and soft drinks, ladies BYO wine or spirits so the other half can drive home. Otherwise BYO everything on the day.
Time - I think it was around 11 AM.
RSVP - Either PM or editor@sydneyjeepclub.com.

Thanx,

Santa's evil li'l helpa :twisted: :twisted:

I SHOULD AD THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I LOOKAT THIS POST> NO EMAIL OR PM WILL MEAN YOU ARE BYO.

DON'T RESPOND SAYING YOU ARE COMING HERE.

sir_camel
28-11-05, 10:24 PM
you got a PM Brad

Antz
28-11-05, 10:40 PM
I'll be there.

Cpage66
29-11-05, 05:47 AM
We'll be there...!

Steve F
29-11-05, 08:34 AM
You've got mail, well be there.

Cheers
Steve

TIGGER
29-11-05, 09:06 AM
got a christening on that day so i cant make it

stevet
29-11-05, 11:18 AM
I am unable to attend due to prior family commitments MERRY CHRISTMAS. Stevet

Wooders
29-11-05, 10:11 PM
Well since I plan to attend I'd better type a PM :oops:

Dorzun
02-12-05, 12:20 PM
Thanks to those that sent me confirmation they are coming.

If you did not send me an email or PM then please do not be offended if you turn up on the day and are not allowed to dig into the food or drinks.

I have only catered for the rsponies so make sure you BYO food and drinks.

Party will be on rain hail or shine.

FeD
06-12-05, 07:52 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to those that made it out to Homebush, it was a nice relaxing few hours sitting around chatting and relaxing..... would have been nice to see some new faces, would have been a great way for the new members to get to know us older ones!

much thanks goes out to brad and heather especially for a delicious catering service, it was greatly appreciated to have some yummy food and to ben and ann for bringing our lovely shelter!

Ben, we are going to have to dress you up in a RED Santa's outfit next year so the santa suit matches the colour of your face while giving out those chrissy prezzies to the kids :lol:

cheers, rach :wink: