View Full Version : Missing disconnect bolt

uncaged123
10-11-14, 01:56 PM
Yesterday travelling at 80k on the Goulburn to Obéron Rd my right side disconnect arm bolt came loose and bounced off the road. Where can I obtain another bolt near the Liverpool area. Its the bolt which attach the top part of the disconnect arm.

Thanks Rob S

Heidi
11-11-14, 08:10 AM
We ended up putting quick disconnects on the TJ when I broke one so might be worth considering

uncaged123
11-11-14, 07:39 PM
Thanks Heidi, where did you buy them? I've tried ARB and TJM, and called Dave “Wooders“ several times to no avail.

Cheers Rob S

Heidi
11-11-14, 11:43 PM
we got them from wooders but it was a few years ago now (at least 4)

Maybe try googling terra flex or rubicon express for local supplies
not sure which is better

uncaged123
12-11-14, 12:56 PM
Yahoooo ... I have a new disconnects kit arriving tomorrow from Trax Industries. I'm arranging to purchase my white knuckle rock sliders through them also, with a cheaper freight cost too.

Cheers Rob S

Paul-JK
12-11-14, 01:53 PM
I'm arranging to purchase my white knuckle rock sliders through them also, with a cheaper freight cost too.

That's a great idea. I'm sure John at White Knuckle will be very happy to have help from someone here to import his sliders. He was great to deal with but freight was one of the trickiest parts of the order for him. Daniel at Trax is also great to deal with and is probably one of the most efficient local suppliers I've dealt with so sounds like a great combination.

DanD
12-11-14, 02:54 PM
Yahoooo ... I have a new disconnects kit arriving tomorrow from Trax Industries. I'm arranging to purchase my white knuckle rock sliders through them also, with a cheaper freight cost too.

Cheers Rob S
Very interesting re the white knuckle sliders - have you got a cost incl shipping for them yet rob?

Nixolus
12-11-14, 10:48 PM
What he said. I like those white knuckle sliders.