PDA

View Full Version : Wooders work days

uncaged123
07-01-15, 01:23 PM
Is the club still running work days at Wooders? I've just had the 50k service to my jku which costed me $1300. I have a new smittybilt rear bumper coming and would like to change over the bumpers myself.However I have sensors and a reverse camera fitted to the existing rear bumper.

If Dave (Wooders) has stopped doing those days, has an alternative location been found?

Cheers Rob S

dobbo56
07-01-15, 08:43 PM
Eddie and the boys at A&J Automotive did a 50k service on my 3.8 JK, only cost me $680.00. Dealer was double.. pays to shop.. Doggy.

DanD
07-01-15, 10:33 PM
Eddie and the boys at A&J Automotive did a 50k service on my 3.8 JK, only cost me $680.00. Dealer was double.. pays to shop.. Doggy.

They also helped Belinda out when her rear brake pads were almost gone - Nepean Motor Group couldn't fit her in until a month later to fix brake pads that were down to the wear/replace *right* now indicators........

Jeep11
08-01-15, 01:39 PM
I am booked in and will be seeing Eddie and the guys for brakes and some other stuff, this Saturday

uncaged123
09-01-15, 12:36 PM
Thanks fellas, my 50k service included new rear brakes and plates machining, replaced my disconnects because the last set became bent on the right front side, removed and replaced the inlet manifold to enable spark plugs to be replaced, then all the others oil changes, eta. Ah, the blessing of the new penstar 3.6 motor.

I'm looking at replacing my rear bumper with a smittybilt altas type. Before Wooders moved, members used to meet at his premises on respective Satutdays where members would help each other carry out repairs or install after market items.

Cheers Rob S

Wooders
11-01-15, 09:29 AM
I aim to reinstate the ToolBox days, but sorting through a few issues beforehand. Possibly Feb/ Mar? But almist certainly not Jan.

belinda.collings
18-02-15, 09:22 PM
Wow that would be awesome.
I've got a few things to do to the Jeep but it's much more fun doing it and learning and helping other Jeepers.
[emoji106]