PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Club Property 28th 29th (Details added)

Steve F
09-01-06, 11:39 AM
I'm going up to the Club Property on the 28th and 29th of January (Assuming we can now use it), leaving early the Saturday morning to go up there. I plan on doing some exploring and possibly a night drive.

So far there are two or three vehicles going if anyone wants to come along for some camping and exploring post here or shoot me an email.

This will be an official club trip. Only problem now is I need some details on how to get there etc. Antz, Wiz, Ben any of you help me out with this ;)

Cheers
Steve

BenC
09-01-06, 12:59 PM
hehe I was going to post up asking when people wanted to go.

Unfortunately I can't make this trip as I'll be away on holidays. I'm still keen to do a weekend either before this trip or any time after it, so if anyone else can't make this trip either, or would like to do another one, let me know.

We can use the property. I've posted the signed lease agreement off and we're arranging a cheque to be sent to Cambell. You just need to go through the trip co-ordinators who will put a booking on the property website for us (it's a Yahoo Group). If you'd like to be added to the group Steve, let me know and I'll arrange it for you.

Dorzun
09-01-06, 04:09 PM
I'm thinking of getting up there for a weekend in feb as there's too much on for the rest of this month.

Steve, having been there now, do you think the river is OK that cut's through the property to run a kayak on?

Steve F
10-01-06, 10:35 AM
I'm thinking of getting up there for a weekend in feb as there's too much on for the rest of this month.

Steve, having been there now, do you think the river is OK that cut's through the property to run a kayak on?

I'll let you know when I get back, dont go up there until the 28/01.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
10-01-06, 09:20 PM
Any interest? this is now a combined trip with the Suzuki Club so we will get shown all the good tracks etc. A few Jeeps up there would make this a great weekend.

Cheers
Steve

sir_camel
10-01-06, 11:03 PM
Maybe, potentially possible for a run up for Saturday. Don't count on it yet.

guido129
13-01-06, 09:46 AM
Pretty new to the club so where is the land? Also Feb looks better for me but Jan could be a show.

Steve F
13-01-06, 10:10 AM
It's up near Gloucester. North of Newcastle off of Buckets Way if that helps.

Cheers
Steve

Adz
18-01-06, 11:37 PM
take lotsa picks, i bet the club wants to know what it's all about

Steve F
19-01-06, 08:13 AM
No one else interested in this trip? The Suzuki Club have 6 vehicles and we have just me and a mate in a Cruiser.

Hopefully the next one will have more people on it when everyones holidays are over etc :)

Cheers
Steve

Dorzun
19-01-06, 08:42 AM
you know where I'll be.

Looks like it could be another year of the same trip leaders and attendees. :?

Steve F
19-01-06, 09:42 AM
you know where I'll be.

Looks like it could be another year of the same trip leaders and attendees. :?

Yep, know where you are :)

Hopefully when Christmas holidays are well and truely over things will pick up trip wise though, I'll put it down to that at the moment...

Cheers
Steve

stevet
19-01-06, 11:19 AM
Steve, I am keen to go up for the weekend but cannot comfirm until thursday evening prior to the trip.

Steve F
19-01-06, 01:24 PM
No problem, I wont be leaving until early on Saturday morning anyway, just give me a call on 0411 688 057 to let me know or post up here.

Cheers
Steve

BenC
19-01-06, 01:54 PM
Make sure you get lots of pics and take notes of which trails are good Steve. We'll try and get another weekender trip happening some time in Feb! :)

Thanks

Dorzun
19-01-06, 04:50 PM
Steve,

Have you downloaded the waypoints (for onsite tracks) and maps from the yahoo site yet? if not, drop by home and I'll give them to you.

Steve F
19-01-06, 05:05 PM
Got it all, thanks anyway.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F
25-01-06, 10:38 AM
Details

Leaving Mount Colah McDonalds (Corner of Pacific Hwy and Lady Street) at 7:30am on Saturday the 28th Jan

Will probably be meeting up with the Suzuki guys at Stroud at 10:00am for the run into Tindog. If we are there earlier we'll just head straight in and setup camp.

My number is 0411 688 057 for anyone deciding to come along at he last minute.

Cheers
Steve

BenC
03-02-06, 02:08 PM
How was it?
Pics?

sir_camel
03-02-06, 02:22 PM
Look two threads down Ben. :D