PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone.

Aus_Jeep
29-07-15, 08:29 AM
G'day everyone. Just wanted to throw out a quick hello and introduce myself. Been floating around on here for quite awhile but never actually posted anything.

Anyways, I'm Shannon from southern sydney near Bankstown. Been building different 4wd's and cars most of my life but still learning new stuff everyday. Over the years have had pathfinders, patrols, landcruisers, challangers and now the TJ Wrangler.
As per all cars i guess it started out as a basic 4wd and something for me to get away in when time permitted. Since then it has become a little more than that and had a pretty extensive major rebuild and build up to be a pretty good all rounder and tourer. I was going to put a full write up and photos of it all including the build details into members rig but i have since found out i cant post in there yet. I'm guessing i need to be a financial member to post in there?
Hopefully get to come along to one of the monthly meetings and get to meet you all. Till then drive safe, tread lightly, dont abuse the tracks and enjoy our great Australian country we call home.

Dru
29-07-15, 08:53 AM
Hi Shannon, great to see you dropping in. SJC is a club, why not join? This gives you full access.

I'd love to see your build page.

Dru

uncaged123
29-07-15, 03:35 PM
Hi Shannon, the club will be having its monthly meeting next Wednesday at Dooley Regent Park Bowling Club at 7:30pm. Why don't you come along, maybe you could join us on some of our outings "and be part of the national jamboree we're hosting in October".

Cheers Rob

Aus_Jeep
29-07-15, 03:38 PM
Hopefully if i can get away from work in time to get home and then down to Dooley's by 7.30 then i'll do my best to be there.
As for the Jambo, i definitely can't get the Thursday or Friday off but i may come for a drive out on the Sat, Sun, Mon.