PDA

View Full Version : Apology for non jambo attendance

uncaged123
02-10-15, 07:45 PM
Sorry I'll be missing jambo. Spent 6 hours last night/early morning in Liverpool Hospital EMR with a peice of meat struck in my throat, which cause stomach acid to occur in my "Big O". I've haven't been going well healthwise this year, so I'm hoping this is the last instance for such occurances.

Have a great time, and I hope to be on the trail again soon. RobS

Will the club be running a raffle for the 4wd show? I'm thinking about donating a tamdem hang gliding gift voucher as a possible prize. I'll bring a gift voucher for a day trip on the James Craig. (As previously promised)

DanD
05-10-15, 06:52 PM
Hope all comes up well mate, missed seeing you out there this weekend!

Dru
06-10-15, 06:31 PM
We managed to pack up your trailer. I'm sure you'll find that nothing is in the right place, but at least it's secure until picked up.

Get well mate.

stevet
07-10-15, 07:09 PM
Erk.... Was returning Thursday/Friday (when fixed, me & Jeep )...No one stayed for the week? My bad.....

Hunno
07-10-15, 08:02 PM
Hope all is better.
Are you still wanting to do Bathust on Sunday?

Steve F
07-10-15, 08:41 PM
Erk.... Was returning Thursday/Friday (when fixed, me & Jeep )...No one stayed for the week? My bad.....

We had it pretty much all tidied up by lunch time on Tuesday :)

Cheers
Steve

Hunno
07-10-15, 09:21 PM
We had it pretty much all tidied up by lunch time on Tuesday :)

Cheers
Steve

The difference between 3-4 people packing up & 10-12 people.

A big & special thank you to all that stayed back

uncaged123
12-10-15, 04:02 AM
Thanks Dru and others for securing my camper, I'm very appreciative. I picked it up after Bathurst.

Hopefully no more sickness to stop me getting out on the tracks again.

Cheers Rob

Dru
14-10-15, 07:11 PM
Rob, health first buddy! And let's see you wheelin' again. The whole crew was involved btw.