PDA

View Full Version : Jeep action

SteveC
26-10-15, 04:56 PM
Anyone know who is organising the free digital subscription to Jeep action magazine as per Jambo web site for those that went? Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dru
26-10-15, 11:02 PM
Hey, I'd like to know this too!

Teshie
26-10-15, 11:18 PM
As far as I can recall this offer was for only the ones who registered during early birds... not sure if you did.. just putting it out there for clarity. If you did then you may have recd an email with logon details from JeepAction, please double-check your junk email. And if you did register early but still did not get that email then the Jambo Committee will need to submit your details to JeepAction, following which you will receive an email from JeepAction with login details. Hope this helps.

Steve F
27-10-15, 03:42 AM
Everyone who registered and PAID will get the subscription. If you registered after June then it is just going off to Jeep Action, or has just gone as we have had to go through the list of registered and make sure those that registered and didn't pay (or registered twice etc) didn't get included in the list. Either way the 12 month digital subscription should be with you shortly, you won't need to do anything just keep an eye out for the email from Jeep Action.

Cheers
Steve

SteveC
27-10-15, 08:28 AM
Thanks SteveF For the explanation.. I was on,y asking as jeep action phoned me out the blue about renewing.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg D
28-10-15, 09:29 PM
I confirm that the list has now been sent. It seems very simple to send a list, but cancellations and non-payments had to be sorted and deleted. All done now, so the 12 months should start now, or be extended on any existing subscriptions.

Greg

SteveC
16-12-15, 01:37 PM
Hi Greg
Has this been finalised yet as I've not received any notification.
Thanks
Steve

uncaged123
17-12-15, 12:43 PM
Ditto with me Greg. I registered and paid b efore the cut off time. But if I haven't been included on the list, how and where do I arrange a subscription.

Cheers RobS

Steve F
17-12-15, 02:29 PM
We'll chase it up, it has all gone off to Jeep Action quite a while ago now.

Cheers
Steve

Easy77
17-12-15, 02:50 PM
Same here... no subscription yet

Greg D
21-12-15, 12:28 PM
I have sent another email to JeepAction, attaching the list I sent in October.

I have asked for confirmation that they have all they need. I will post again when I receive confirmation.

Greg

uncaged123
23-12-15, 12:52 PM
Thanks Greg, much appreciated.

Cheers RobS

Steve F
27-12-15, 01:40 PM
David has just let us know that they are all added now :) So check your email and junk folders if you can't find it.

Cheers
Steve

Dave
27-12-15, 05:36 PM
Nope, sorry, I've got nothing...

stevet
27-12-15, 06:07 PM
I got the email from them but can not gain access using the password given and I am awaiting a reply to fix the same....... They already had another enquiry about the same problem from someone else............

uncaged123
28-12-15, 02:22 AM
I had success logging into jeep action.

stevet
28-12-15, 10:23 PM
I have access now.................. Got to laugh, got in the mag but just like 99% of the old pic's of me on the club forum, you get the better side of me....LOL....

Greg D
29-12-15, 02:27 PM
Dave Grime - your name was certainly on the list, with email id of grimed@tpg.com.au

Dave
29-12-15, 04:19 PM
Dave Grime - your name was certainly on the list, with email id of grimed@tpg.com.au

Hi Greg,

Thanks, yes that is the correct email, but I don't seem to have received an email from them.
Not really a big deal as I have not taken advantage of membership...

Dave

Goneagain
16-01-16, 01:40 AM
Hi I am in the same boat I have checked and there is no email yet.

Regards, Adrian. :smile-new:

dobbo56
16-01-16, 06:39 PM
I got mine OK..Doggy..

Greg D
17-01-16, 12:49 AM
If you didn't get the email from JeepAction regarding the subscription, check your Junk Inbox, or email Dave at Jeep Action, give him the Email ID you registered for Jambo with, and ask him about your subscription:

dave@jeepaction.com.au

Greg