View Full Version : Wheeny Creek Sunday 24/01/2016

stevet
20-01-16, 10:47 PM
Where - Wheeny Creek
When - Sunday 24/01/2016
Meet - McDonalds Richmond
Time - 7.45a.m- Depart @ 8.00a.m.
Grade - C++/B
Requirements - 2" lift, sliders/rock protection, A/T or MT's advised, recovery points Front/Rear, recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera.
This run is limited to 10 vehicles including leader.............
Further info contact Stephen Taylor.... Mob. No. - 0412-707903
Attending:

1.Stephen Taylor
2.Ian W. (Flatfender)
I have not been to Wheeny Creek for 5+ years so grading may be way off the mark

Flatfender
21-01-16, 09:31 AM
Hi Stephen - put me down as a possible, TBC.
Ian W.

uncaged123
21-01-16, 03:22 PM
Hi Steve
Would love to do this trail if you could run it again at a later date.

Cheers RobS

stevet
22-01-16, 01:41 AM
Hi Steve
Would love to do this trail if you could run it again at a later date.

Cheers RobS
Hi Rob,
Will do my best....... The TJ is usable again for now and I have a Sunday off this weekend....:smile-new:.....

Dru
22-01-16, 12:50 PM
Have a good one Steve. We'd be there except that we are already in Deua.

Will keep an eye for for the next time. I'd really like to do Wheeney.

Dru'n'Kerry

stevet
22-01-16, 01:02 PM
Have a good one Steve. We'd be there except that we are already in Deua.

Will keep an eye for for the next time. I'd really like to do Wheeney.

Dru'n'Kerry
Have a good/safe run....... I will need to keep an eye on the weather here, 72% chance of rain......

Flatfender
24-01-16, 08:59 PM
That was an enjoyable day out Stephen!
First trip for a while and it was good to get the opportunity (necessity) to test my lockers and winch - and lucky to find they are all still working.
Plenty of rock steps and of course mud - now, any volunteers to clean the Flatfender???

Ian W.

stevet
24-01-16, 10:09 PM
That was an enjoyable day out Stephen!
First trip for a while and it was good to get the opportunity (necessity) to test my lockers and winch - and lucky to find they are all still working.
Plenty of rock steps and of course mud - now, any volunteers to clean the Flatfender???

Ian W.
That was a good day out indeed...:smile-new:... Been a while for me as well getting back out again....:tickled_pink:... Cost me a rear work light globe, it fell out after a step..., and a steering dampener with a small hole in it, so disconnected it and on our way again. We had steps up/down, rocks, mud, Toyota's, Nisson's etc to keep us both amused, nah, they were cool as well but all in all, still a good day out......
As for the mud, if the guy's fine any left at the workshop this week, tough..Lol...:smile-new:.. I left heaps behind at the car wash-a-thon center tonight....:highly_amused:...
Stephen T.