PDA

View Full Version : Yalwal - 12 mile Rd C grade

Dieselcon
28-01-16, 11:50 PM
Where - Yalwal , south Nowra

When - Saturday 26th Mar 2016

Meet - McDonalds Albion Park Rail (South Wollongong on the highway)

Time - 7.30a.m- Depart @ 8.00a.m.

Grade - D / C

Requirements - Stock jeep, recovery points Front/Rear, recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera.

This run is limited to 10 vehicles including leader.............

Further info contact Jose.... Mob. No. - 0402 400 408

Attending:

1) Jose.
2) Stu n Barb in the WK2
3) Dan

Maybes
1) darksidecustoms
2) Rob Uncaged

richhenning
29-01-16, 02:13 AM
Apologies, I have just seen the map and its a bit too much for a day trip from Hornsby, and I won't be able to camp that weekend. So scratch me off, thanks Jose.

I'll join thanks Jose. Never been to Yalwal.

XJeepers
29-01-16, 09:27 AM
I'm keen to do this if anyone is interested in camping the night and return trip the following day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cpage66
29-01-16, 03:15 PM
Yep Jose...I'll bring the Commander.

Dieselcon
29-01-16, 08:25 PM
Yep Jose...I'll bring the Commander.

Awesome Chris.... its a beautiful run.. nothing hard... Ill find a few vids for people to view whats on this trip. :)

XJeepers
29-01-16, 08:41 PM
Just realised this is the Easter long weekend. Put us down Jose, Barb will bring her Grand and we will camp the weekend.

Cpage66
29-01-16, 09:29 PM
Awesome Chris.... its a beautiful run.. nothing hard... Ill find a few vids for people to view whats on this trip. :)

Crap...apologies Jose! Just realised this was Easter...(for some reason I've got Greek Easter in my head this year which is a month apart this year) and I'll be at Coffs...

DANG IT!

Dieselcon
29-01-16, 09:59 PM
Just realised this is the Easter long weekend. Put us down Jose, Barb will bring her Grand and we will camp the weekend.

Stu .. Ill check with Natasha if she wants to camp.. hopefully she'll be into it.. Ill get back to you.

Dieselcon
29-01-16, 10:00 PM
Crap...apologies Jose! Just realised this was Easter...(for some reason I've got Greek Easter in my head this year which is a month apart this year) and I'll be at Coffs...

DANG IT!
no trouble Chris.... Ill pot another run in a few months.

DanD
29-01-16, 11:04 PM
I'm keen to do this if anyone is interested in camping the night and return trip the following day.

When would you head up mate? Thinking about the logistics of this one...

XJeepers
29-01-16, 11:11 PM
Stu .. Ill check with Natasha if she wants to camp.. hopefully she'll be into it.. Ill get back to you.
Awesome, the more around the camp fire the better I reckon :)

When would you head up mate? Thinking about the logistics of this one...
Haven't planned anything yet, but probably Friday before lunch and come back late on Sunday or lunch time(ish) on Monday. Will have Barbs car, so won't be driving anything hardcore, unless I decide to bring the Turtle for a play :)

DanD
29-01-16, 11:45 PM
Haven't planned anything yet, but probably Friday before lunch and come back late on Sunday or lunch time(ish) on Monday. Will have Barbs car, so won't be driving anything hardcore, unless I decide to bring the Turtle for a play :)

Might be able to swing this one past the girlie being that its a long weekend, etc

*edit* Jose - could you please put us down as a possible on this one?

uncaged123
01-02-16, 01:09 AM
Jose is this being held as when Camp Coff is being run? Would love to do it but thinking of doing Coffs. Will you do an alternate date trip?

Cheers Rob

darksidecustoms
01-02-16, 11:23 AM
Jose is this being held as when Camp Coff is being run? Would love to do it but thinking of doing Coffs. Will you do an alternate date trip?

Cheers Rob

Also keen but conflicts with Camp Coffs

XJeepers
01-02-16, 07:20 PM
I can probably run a trip at a later date for those that are keen. Starting to get my bearings down that way now.

Dieselcon
02-02-16, 06:35 PM
I can probably run a trip at a later date for those that are keen. Starting to get my bearings down that way now.

Awesome... As stu said... we can always do another run at a later date :)

Dieselcon
08-02-16, 07:59 AM
Sorry guys have also double booked.. Will postpone the trip to another weekend.

XJeepers
08-02-16, 07:56 PM
I've heard 12 Mile is closed anyway......

Nekked
17-02-16, 08:26 AM
What?you guys aren't coming to camp Coffs?

XJeepers
17-02-16, 01:58 PM
Nah. Might go next year. If I didn't have to subscribe to a magazine to attend I might go every year.

DanD
17-02-16, 10:01 PM
What?you guys aren't coming to camp Coffs?

Heading south that weekend, have had enough family exposure for the year already