PDA

View Full Version : vale Maggie Hill

Bear
14-02-16, 01:17 PM
It is my Sad duty to advise all who knew her Maggie Hill passed away at 0800 hrs this morning 14/02/16 at the nursing home where she was a resident.

Bear.

Dave
14-02-16, 01:33 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Bear. Very sad news, she will be greatly missed.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Sincerely,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heidi
14-02-16, 02:27 PM
So sorry to hear that Bear (Reg) She was a beautiful lady with a great heart and will be missed by many in the club.

Our thoughts are with you at this sad time

If there is anything thing you need help with please ask.

Heidi, Brian and Isabelle

Steve F
14-02-16, 02:50 PM
So sorry to hear this news. Maggie was such a lovely person and will be missed by all that knew her. As Heidi has said, if you need anything just ask.

Steve, Bec and Emily

Wooders
14-02-16, 02:56 PM
Reg,
We are so sorry to hear.
Just this morning I was talking to MrsW about how Maggy had been unwell.
Just such a wonderful lady.
Sincere condolences from the Wooders household.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

DanD
14-02-16, 09:06 PM
Please accept my sincere condolences Reg, she will be missed but never forgotten.

Dan

Jeep11
14-02-16, 10:14 PM
Hayley and I are very sad to hear of your lost, Maggie was a great women. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
Steve and Hayley

ACJ
14-02-16, 11:47 PM
My condolences to you and your family
She was a great lady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear
15-02-16, 01:29 PM
Maggie's funeral will take place in the West chapel at Pinegrove cemetary at 10:30am on Friday 19/02/16.

Then adjourn to Rooty Hill RSL club for drinks and nibblies.

uncaged123
15-02-16, 02:18 PM
Bear, my deepest condolences to you and family. Maggie was a warm and wonderful lady to those who came to the club. I'll be there on Friday to pay my respect.

RobS

Heidi
15-02-16, 03:18 PM
Thank you for providing the funeral details, I will be attending.

glend
15-02-16, 07:04 PM
Reg I am very sorry to hear this very sad news. I remember all our conversations and her wondetful sense of humour. My condolences to you and your family.
Regards Glen

stevet
15-02-16, 10:49 PM
So sorry to hear of the passing of Maggie.... One of a kind lady............Stephen T.

shefy
15-02-16, 11:14 PM
My deepest condolences to you Bear at this time of loss and may you draw strength and comfort from a life time of shared and loving memories you had together.

SteveC
19-02-16, 06:03 PM
My condolences to you Reg and the family. May she rest in peace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heidi
23-02-16, 08:29 AM
We have received an email from Maggie's family thanking us for the flowers and kind thoughts

My name is Kim Hill and on behalf of Reg Hill & the rest of the family, I would like to sincerely thank you for the flowers & kind thoughts given to our family following the passing of Margaret. She was a wonderful woman, and will be missed by everyone.
I hope I have contacted the correct person for this message, and would appreciate it if you could pass our thanks onto all that knew her

Thanks again

Kim Hill