PDA

View Full Version : Jeep City Canberra

Elio S
09-03-16, 04:41 PM
In customer service roles there is an old saying "Do a good job and the customer might tell 2 people, but do a bad job and the customer will tell 20 people".
Well I'd like to change that a little and tell as many people as I can about the great customer service I have received by Brett Quodling at Jeep City in Canberra. In a time that customer service seems to be a thing of the past, it's refreshing to actually receive some for a change.
In the first instance I used him, it was to source a mirror for a neighbors KJ Cherokee. Someone on a facebook page tagged him in my post and he actually contacted me. In our corespendance I sent him a photo of the mirror and he said yep I got one of those and he quoted me a price cheaper than any I could find in Sydney, including the postage. Paid by direct deposit from my account and had it on my doorstep the next day.
Next time, I decided to contact him, I thought it would be a long shot. I needed a fuel filter for a CJ that has 3 ports on it one inlet, an outlet and a pressure relief return to tank port to modify a friends recently purchased and bodged up fuel system on a Suzuki Vitara to make it reliable and safe again. Couldn't find anything in Australia. Contacted Brett @ Jeep City. He got back to me pretty quickly to tell me he had one coming in the next day. Cost $50 including delivery. Again, received it the next day after paying. He even emailed me the next day to check if I received it and that it did the job I wanted it to do.
All in all, I couldn't be happier. If you need anything Jeep, I encourage you to contact Brett. One of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

DanD
09-03-16, 08:22 PM
He's got a pretty cool store front in Fyshwick now also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uncaged123
10-03-16, 12:51 PM
Yeah he is good. Maybe we could arrange with him to try his test track on his property some of us visited when we did Corin with the ACTJT club, a few years back.

We should contact him direct or through the ACTJT to arrange. It was fun.

Cheers Rob

Milky
10-03-16, 07:03 PM
+1 Brett is a top bloke, shipped some Rubicon rock rails from XJeepers up here to Sydney for me for a great price!

redrubi
11-03-16, 09:20 PM
And remember Guys 'n' Girls he was a sponsor of 2015 Jambo!:encouragement: