PDA

View Full Version : Mount Airlie B Grade 27.8.16

Dru
12-05-16, 12:31 PM
Mount Airlie is closed this weekend. Send current posts on this thread for alternatives.

Dru'n'Kerry

As promised - this time in connection with a camping weekend.

Where: Muggi Murum-ban State Conservation Area aka MOUNT AIRLIE

Grade: B Grade

When: Saturday 27th August

Meet: Capertee Convenience Store 9:30 am for 10:00 start.

Requirements: This is a B Grade trip so attendees should understand - even with a well prepared jeep - damage is possible. To be fair most of the track is C+ but there are definite B Grade pinch points and there are no bypasses and no chicken tracks or alternate routes and precious few spots to park up. The final section through the she-oaks at the top of the mesa is overgrown, scratchy branches are to be expected.

Required: Recovery equipment, recovery points (front and back), robust rock rails, radio, first aid. Sturdy walking boots for steep rocky trails.

Recommended: 2" lift, and good articulation, disconnects. Mud tyres or good ATs, 33" suggested. Lockers not required but if you have them you will find them useful. Spares and tools to suit your jeep.

Other: Food and drink. Camera. Note that Kerry and I are camping on Saturday night and hope that the trip encourages a group to join us who may or may not be doing the B Grade trip. Consider joining us, and return on Sunday via the C Grade Turon River to Sunny Corner trip.

This trip is limited to: Change:We will run the Genowlan track only on the Saturday.

Contact: Plenty of notice on this one. For now please speak to me at the Club meetings if you need more information, or post queries here. Contact details will go up well before the trip.

Attending - to be confirmed!
1. Dru: Dru'n'Kerry, JK
2. MY14JK: Kevin, JK
3. KegsyJK: Greg, JKU
4. JKU365: Adrian, JKU
5. isherz: John and Di, JK
6: Mohawk: Nick an Pam: JK

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/DruPics/Hidden%20Valley_zpslmozz93j.jpg

isherz
12-05-16, 12:53 PM
Hi Dru seeing as we will be camping put us down for all trips ... We have done mt Airlie so understand if others are a priority but we are keen to go again thx Di n John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richhenning
12-05-16, 02:15 PM
Confirmed, thanks Dru

Dave
12-05-16, 02:40 PM
Hi Dru,

Still definitely interested in being a passenger if anyone has room. Will have to work out where I can drive to and leave the KJ - and may then stay and spend the night too.

Thanks!

Dave

Dru
12-05-16, 03:03 PM
Just park up at the camping spot. Its 5 mins drive off the Genowlan Point Track. Probably most will want to stop on the way through and pin a tent spot.

KegsyJK
12-05-16, 04:00 PM
Hi Dru, I'd like to jump in on this trip.
I haven't done Mt Airlie yet, so might as well! :)

Dru
12-05-16, 04:38 PM
Hi Dru, I'd like to jump in on this trip.
I haven't done Mt Airlie yet, so might as well! :)

Cheers mate. We havent met, I dont think - say hi at the next Club meeting. Is that a JKU? Could you let me know your name as well. N the mean time we'd be chuffed to introduce you to Mt Airlie. Would you camp over and return via the Sunday trip?

cheers

Dru'n'Kerry

KegsyJK
12-05-16, 05:05 PM
Cheers mate. We havent met, I dont think - say hi at the next Club meeting. Is that a JKU? Could you let me know your name as well. N the mean time we'd be chuffed to introduce you to Mt Airlie. Would you camp over and return via the Sunday trip?

cheers

Dru'n'Kerry

Yes I don't believe we have met yet. My names Greg. I've done a few zig zag & lake lyell trips organised by Manny and a few others last year. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get to the club meetings due to work commitments...
Yes planning to camp at this stage and tag onto the Sunday return.

JKU, '14.

Cheers
Greg.

Dru
12-05-16, 05:27 PM
Yes I don't believe we have met yet. My names Greg. I've done a few zig zag & lake lyell trips organised by Manny and a few others last year. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get to the club meetings due to work commitments...
Yes planning to camp at this stage and tag onto the Sunday return.

JKU, '14.

Cheers
Greg.

Excellent! See you in August!

Dru'n'Kerry

Dieselcon
12-05-16, 10:08 PM
Yes thank you

darksidecustoms
12-05-16, 10:31 PM
Confirmed, thanks Dru.
Will let you know re camping closer to the time.

Steve F
13-05-16, 10:38 AM
Confirm me as a reserve for the Saturday, can't make the Sunday though.

Cheers
Steve

Elio S
18-05-16, 08:18 AM
At this stage I'm a definite for the Saturday provided no birthdays, weddings, anniversary's or anything like that pops up

MY14JK
26-05-16, 10:17 PM
Thanks Dru, please put me down as confirmed for the trip and for camping. Happy for Dave to jump in with me for the trip.

Cheers,

Kevin.

Dave
27-05-16, 02:15 PM
Thanks Dru, please put me down as confirmed for the trip and for camping. Happy for Dave to jump in with me for the trip.

Cheers,

Kevin.

Thanks Kev! I'll promise not to be on my iPad the whole time ;) (I don't own one)

How was the desert??

Dave

Dru
06-06-16, 12:07 PM
Adrian [JKu-365], now on the list. Hope you are good for the Sunday.

Dru'n'Kerry

Jku-365
06-06-16, 05:59 PM
Dru

Please confirm me as a passenger, with a strong interest to drive if a spot becomes available.

The car has had a lot more work done to it since you last saw it :)

I will camp (own vehicle) and go on the Turon trip on Sunday

Best regards

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

eclectism
06-06-16, 10:12 PM
Dru, sadly Amy and I won't be able to join you on this trip as we'll be overseas. Although a tall order I'm sure, please put us down for the next run if there is one. Third time lucky!

Ben & Amy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

richhenning
07-06-16, 09:35 AM
Hi Dru,
Please take me off the list, I just found out we are double booked for a wedding that weekend.

Dru
08-06-16, 12:16 AM
I'm adjusting the front page with a mind to run Mount Genowlan only on the Saturday. Adrian, definitely it's a drive for you! John and DI, hope you can manage the Saturday?

We will still camp on Saturday evening, but return via Turon and Sunny Corner on Sunday. Those who wish to camp and run on Sunday are welcome.

Jku-365
10-06-16, 04:36 PM
Dru,

Looking forward to both days, thanks for including me

Adrian

darksidecustoms
12-07-16, 05:07 PM
Confirmed, thanks Dru.
Will let you know re camping closer to the time.

What happened here? Looks like we got bumped...

Steve F
13-07-16, 12:37 AM
What happened here? Looks like we got bumped...

I can see you 5th on the confirmed list

Cheers
Steve

darksidecustoms
14-07-16, 08:41 AM
I can see you 5th on the confirmed list

Cheers
Steve

Ha must be a tapatalk thing

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160713/c6ef242040c3c380eb44d0e2aa196f5c.png

Dru
14-07-16, 05:48 PM
Nash, something wrong with tapatalk I suspect. Here's a cut and paste from the front page.

Attending - to be confirmed!
1. Dru: Dru'n'Kerry, JK - confirmed
2. Dieselcon: Jose, TJ - confirmed
3. MY14JK: Kevin, JK - confirmed
4. Elio S: Elio: TJ - Confirmed
5. darksidecustoms: Nash, XJ - confirmed
6. KegsyJK: Greg, JKU - confirmed
7. JKu365: Adrian, JKU
8. Steve F: Steve, JK
9. isherz: John and Di, JK

darksidecustoms
15-07-16, 12:33 PM
Thanks Dru - still coming up funny there must be the way the text is formatted. All good!

I'm biting the bullet to jump to 33s so should be fun!

Steve F
15-07-16, 07:59 PM
If Dave still needs a seat he can jump in with me. Oh and confirm me.

Cheers
Steve

Rocket55
15-07-16, 08:21 PM
Can you please add me to the list.

This is also the weekend of our netball grand final, so if my daughters team makes the GF then I'll have to pull out, they're currently running equal 4th.

Cheers Rod

Greg D
15-07-16, 10:00 PM
Steve F,
i think Davenow has a ride with Kevin, but if you have a spare seat, I'd like to take it.
thanks,
Greg

Steve F
15-07-16, 10:11 PM
Yep, got a spare so it's all yours.

Cheers
Steve

isherz
16-07-16, 09:17 AM
Confirmed...desperate for a drive seeing as July wattagans got canned!!!! Camping at the moment unless snow and wind chill temps are expected
(Di doesn't do snow+camping = misery)

isherz
16-07-16, 09:18 AM
#happywifeunderthestars

uncaged123
16-07-16, 08:16 PM
Dru, has that large rock which dislodged when Stuart was climbing over that step, been removed yet? Would love to try it again but those bumps going back down at night knock my jku around a little last time. Have fun everyone, the view at the top is really great.

Will98
16-07-16, 09:33 PM
Hey Dru,

Im always keen for this track. Could you put me on the reserve list in case anyone pulls out please.

Cheers,
Will

Dru
18-07-16, 10:02 PM
Hey guys. We'll take a further look through the list this week. Will, absolutely you're welcome on the reserve.

Rob, there is no way I can know how "the rock" is without running it again. We did run it the week after our ladt assault and it was still there. Who knows now?

Elio S
22-07-16, 08:38 AM
Hi Dru. As seems to be the flavor of the year, something has come up on that date and I won't be able to attend. Sorry for the inconvenience. Was looking forward to it too. Wanted to go offroad at least once this year :-(

Dru
22-07-16, 10:10 AM
Thanks Elio. Keep an eye on the trips - plenty of time to get out on the tracks this year!

Front page/list updated - trucks brought forward up the list. :-)

Dave
04-08-16, 09:44 AM
Hi Dru,

Very sorry, not going to be able to attend after all. This won't affect the car numbers, just one passenger.
Mum has asked for a hand at the retirement village that weekend :(

Thanks,
Dave

Steve F
04-08-16, 10:30 AM
Sorry Im out too, so much on and no time :(

Cheers
Steve

Dru
06-08-16, 10:21 AM
OK, Front page updated. Thanks Steve for the update.

Also who is interested in over nighting. Might consider staying at the Capertee pub rather than camping depending on interest.

Dru'n'Kerry

isherz
06-08-16, 11:19 PM
I'm adjusting the front page with a mind to run Mount Genowlan only on the Saturday. Adrian, definitely it's a drive for you! John and DI, hope you can manage the Saturday?

We will still camp on Saturday evening, but return via Turon and Sunny Corner on Sunday. Those who wish to camp and run on Sunday are welcome.

We're in for both days and a camp !!
Been too long for us and deprived as the wattagans got canned .... Very keen!!!

isherz
06-08-16, 11:22 PM

Also who is interested in over nighting. Might consider staying at the Capertee pub rather than camping depending on interest.

Dru'n'Kerry

We are in for both days and a camp/stay over!!!

Steve F
08-08-16, 09:59 PM

Dru'n'Kerry

Forgot this was one of the dates I'd given to Caradvice to do a test of the Renegade Trailhawk with us, and it wont make it around Mt Airlie ;)

Cheers
Steve

Rocket55
08-08-16, 10:06 PM

Dru'n'Kerry

I'm pretty flexible, 1 day, 2 days, pub or camp, just keen to get out and see how this thing goes.

Mohawk
09-08-16, 07:11 AM
Hey Dru and Kerry,

Please add us to the reserve list. It'd be great to join you and the crew on this trail.

If we are added to the list, we're happy to hang out at the campsite, but would likely crash at the pub.

Cheers,
Nick and Pam

Will98
09-08-16, 10:37 PM
Hey Dru,

Sadly I'm gonna have to pull out of this one, I'll actually be heading the opposite direction, down to Sydney for a Uni open day. Hope it's an awesome day out though, and that you get some good pics!

Cheers,
Will

Dieselcon
09-08-16, 10:44 PM
Rod , cuase I broke my TJ last weekend I could drive up to capertee for a day trip in the Wk2 and then jump in your truck if your got a spare seat.

Rocket55
10-08-16, 12:04 AM
No problems Jose, seats all yours. You can teach me how to drive this thing!

PS: you might need a set of ear plugs, and a jumper as the heater dosen't work hahaha.

Dru
11-08-16, 05:36 PM
OK guys - the trip list is updated again, and yes there is room for another vehicle! Remember there is a chance that we are losing access to this track so worth doing so you can tick it off the bucket list.

I've done what I can through the National Parks website - there are no alerts or closures noted and i far as i know the Plan of Management has not been gazette yet - so everything is go. Will call them to confirm next week.
For those camping, suggest we camp at Mt Airlie itself on Saturday night.

Sunday return can be either:
a) Baal Bone thence Black Fellows Hand; OR
b) Turon River returning via Sunny Corner - could even run the Fluffy Bunny descent.

Talk over the fire on Saturday evening.

I might drop in a couple of pics and info over the next fortnight to keep everyone interested!

Regards

Dru'n'Kerry

darksidecustoms
12-08-16, 05:02 PM
Guys sadly we're pulling out at this stage, been sick all week and behind on getting the XJ's repairs done ahead of the trip.

Will98
12-08-16, 08:26 PM
Hey Dru,

Just thought I'd let you know that there's a festival down in the valley that weekend. So there is the likelihood of an increased highway patrol presence. Just in case anyone's jeep is likely to get a second glance, and warrant a defect notice.

Cheers,
Will

Mohawk
12-08-16, 10:18 PM
Glad we squeaked in, again! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Jku-365
16-08-16, 08:19 PM
Looking forward to the trip. Confirmed for camping at Mt Airly

Also, have spare seat if anyone wants a ride

Dru
17-08-16, 03:08 PM
Adrian - is this your first trip with the SJC? Woot!

View from the ascent to Genowlan Trig - looking back over Capertee, showing the distinctive mesa formations and the reason that the Muggii Murum-ban State Conservation Area (Mt Airlie to us) is also known as the 300 Sisters. :highly_amused:

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/DruPics/Capertee%20Valley%20from%20Genowlan%20trig_zpsl8vn beqd.jpg (http://s284.photobucket.com/user/DruPics/media/Capertee%20Valley%20from%20Genowlan%20trig_zpsl8vn beqd.jpg.html)

The formations come from "ironstone" layers in the sandstone. Pre-Cambrian seas where high in iron oxides that were swallowed by some form of algae. As this stuff died it settled within the forming sandstone to create ironstone. It weathers more slowly than sandstone hence the interesting formations.

Jku-365
18-08-16, 01:23 PM
Dru

Yes, first trip with SJC :)

I know the Mesa 1 side quite well, but my first trip over to Mesa 2

Curious about the name, the topo maps for the area call it Mt Airly? I guess the Airlie spelling comes from Col and the diamond mine?

Looking forward to it :)

KegsyJK
20-08-16, 12:20 PM
Thought I better checkin and see where this meeting spot is :highly_amused:... I'm assuming its the Cappertree servo / shop on the Castlereagh hwy?

Cheers

Dru
21-08-16, 10:02 PM
Kegsy. Capertee convenience store. Also the last fuel stop, opposite the Park in Capertee. 9:30 meet up. They serve breakfast and coffee if you are there early enough to eat brekky before we leave.

if you are looking for markers of this trip:

Adrian, the ascent is actually Mount Genowlan, though we will be camping on Mt Airlie. Its called Airlie as the area was under control by the Ribeaux family and their "Mt Airlie Diamond Mine". "Ie" and "y" seem interchangeable but I doubt anyone worries about grammar. The National Park is the "Muggi Murum-Ban State Conservation Area". Named after Charlie Rielly a local tribal elder, aboriginal name Muggi Murum-ban means Mopoke Owl.

cheers

Dru

KegsyJK
22-08-16, 08:33 AM
Thanks Dru.

We'll see you all there!

Dieselcon
22-08-16, 10:07 AM
Take me off please... Maybe next time. [emoji25]

Dru
22-08-16, 04:18 PM
Take me off please... Maybe next time. [emoji25]

Jose, we thought you might be bringing a three-wheeler. ;-)

In all seriousness, v glad things turned out OK and all the best with getting Rampage rolling again.

Dru'n'Kerry

Rocket55
22-08-16, 06:50 PM
Hey Dru, unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of this trip as I'm not going to get my rear diff and steering pump fixed in time, which let go on the way home on Sunday.

Dru
22-08-16, 11:40 PM
All the best, Rod. With luck you'lll have it sorted quick!

isherz
23-08-16, 10:57 AM
Hey nick
I got a spare tent for you!

Mohawk
23-08-16, 12:41 PM
Haha really appreciate the offer, but we've already made a booking at the Black Gold cabins.

Really looking forward to getting off road with everyone again!

Dru
23-08-16, 04:04 PM
Just to keep everyone enthused - this is the return back into "Roof Rack Canyon".

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/DruPics/roof20rack_zps8ism3oem.jpg

And this is at the step exiting Roof Rack. We might call it "uncaged step". ;-)

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/DruPics/Roof%20Rack%20step_zpszjj0gwkn.jpg

Jku-365
23-08-16, 04:05 PM
Hmmm... Maybe a few scrapes here and there.. :)

Dru
23-08-16, 04:45 PM
Hmmm... Maybe a few scrapes here and there.. :)

With careful driving only to the rock rails. :highly_amused:

The step is a spot to be considering winching or a snatch (slow tug not a snatch). Trick is for the first vehicle to have a winch and ready to help the rest. Some close quarters in a few pinch points though, especially the section after Roof Rack on the rise to the plateau.

Dru
23-08-16, 04:52 PM
PROBLEM!!!!

Applies from Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12.00am to Tue 30 Aug 2016, 11.59pm. Last reviewed: Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10.00am. Closed parks: Pest management in Capertee National Park and Mugii Murum-ban State Conservation AreaThis park will be closed for pest management operations on 29 August 2016 and 30 August 2016, unless the closure is otherwise extended or removed. Penalties apply for non-compliance (http://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/viewtop/inforce/subordleg+427+2009+cd+0+N/?dq=Regulations%20under%20National%20Parks%20and%2 0Wildlife%20Act%201974%20No%2080). For more information, please contact NPWS Mudgee area office on (02) 6370 9000 or visit the NSW National Parks safety page (http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/safety) for park safety guidelines.

Jku-365
23-08-16, 04:53 PM
So is it closed from the 22nd or from 29th? Not clear?

Jku-365
23-08-16, 04:56 PM
Are 4x4s the pests to which they refer! ;)

Dru
23-08-16, 05:08 PM
OK team. We have to postpone - let me know if you prefer 1, 2 or 4 weeks later.

Options for this weekend - we probably will change this to a day trip:
1: Some may wish to join Steve Foster and play with the Renegade crew. I'm all good with that.

OR

2: Kerry and I have our mind fixed on chasing some more challenging driving down this weekend.
a) We could stick to the same area - maybe Lithgow rather than Capertee - Chinese steps and surrounds, or Fire Truck hill and surrounds
b) We can map out something in the Wattagans (bit closer to Sydney than Lithgow) - maybe coming back into Wiseman's Ferry
c) Possible shot at Yalwal - Tree root, dusties, or Monkey gum - this would be the longest day.

Those who want to swap to Mt Bonfire drop in on the Mount Bonfire thread. Those who want to stick with us let us know your preferences.

Dru'n'Kerry

PS "Pest Control" means shooting feral goats out of helicopters - it's a real risk and does need closure while it's happening.

Mohawk
23-08-16, 05:10 PM
Hi Adrian, I had the same question, and called the number in that post.

The gentleman who took the call wasn't comfortable making a decision on it. He said he'd find out more and return my call.

I'll post the response here as soon as

Dru
23-08-16, 05:10 PM
So is it closed from the 22nd or from 29th? Not clear?

I read it as closed yesterday (22nd Aug), doesn't open until next Wednesday (day after 30th Aug). Definitely out of grounds for us this weekend.

Dru'n'Kerry

Jku-365
23-08-16, 05:17 PM
Any thoughts of an alternative, if it proves to be closed...

Dru
23-08-16, 05:25 PM
Any thoughts of an alternative, if it proves to be closed...

See above - yes. Let us know. :smile-new:

Jku-365
23-08-16, 05:28 PM
Sorry missed the long post!

I am up for any or all of a) b) or c) :)

C) would be good as I haven't done that area at all, and would get to overnight with my daughter in nowra

Mohawk
23-08-16, 05:47 PM
Hi Dru,

1) One or two weekends after this trip would be best for a rescheduled attempt for Pam and I. We have plans the following two weekends.

2) We're happy with a/b/c... looking for any challenging drive.
A) I'd keep our reservation, but not worried about cancelling it, as there's lots more than 24 hours notice.
B) You certainly made the Wattagan's trip sound great, before it was cancelled last time. Perhaps we could capitalize on that cancelled itinerary?
C) I believe I drove Middle Earth and Tree Root loop earlier this year with Jose. It was tons of fun and I was back in Sydney by dinner time.

PS: Nice catch on the alert. Is it habit to check them before a trip, or are you subscribed to updates? We could've been in a tight spot without the heads up!

Cheers

Dru
23-08-16, 05:50 PM
Yes, we always check. The National Parks web site is fantastic with the alert warnings. TBH I was a little slow this time - should have known about it last week. My excuse is we were away with my Father's 80th. Preferred to party than to check in.

Wattagans Daniel's Point Road remains closed unfortunately. We may never see it open. There are other trails up there though.

Jku-365
23-08-16, 05:55 PM
Sadly all my weekends are spoken for until mid October... Daughters wedding, family visiting from Europe etc... Perhaps later in the year for Mt Airlie.

Given the above... Desperate to do something this weekend!

Steve F
23-08-16, 06:56 PM
A great reminder to everyone to check for alerts could have been a spoiled day otherwise :) I've stickied the link at the top of the trips forum for future reference.

Cheers
Steve

Mohawk
23-08-16, 08:01 PM
Thanks Steve

It's pretty much mobile friendly too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MY14JK
23-08-16, 08:39 PM
Hi Dru,

I was really looking forward to returning to Mount Airlie as i had a blast the first time i went however now the track is closed i’ll give the day a miss as i have plans for the evening that i can get to sooner. Camping bucks night at Colo!

Also given the Mallee Country trip is only a few weeks away i doubt i’ll get to another day trip prior.

Thanks for organising and for keeping us posted with updates.

Cheers,

Kevin.

darksidecustoms
23-08-16, 10:27 PM
If it's 3-4 weeks later put us down again please Dru.
Ben & Amy will be back by then too so could be keen depending on their availability.

Dru
23-08-16, 10:27 PM
Hi Dru,

I was really looking forward to returning to Mount Airlie as i had a blast the first time i went however now the track is closed i’ll give the day a miss as i have plans for the evening that i can get to sooner. Camping bucks night at Colo!

Also given the Mallee Country trip is only a few weeks away i doubt i’ll get to another day trip prior.

Thanks for organising and for keeping us posted with updates.

Cheers,

Kevin.

gotcha Kevin. Enjoy the bucks!

Dru

Dru
24-08-16, 09:01 AM
Separate trip is now up http://www.sydneyjeepclub.com/showthread.php?5176-Airlie-alternative-Sat-27-8-16-B-Grade

we will put Airlie back 4 weeks. Ben, we'll sort the list when I do a new trip, glad to see you should be able to make it. :smile-new:

isherz
24-08-16, 09:12 AM
Bugger that's twice now our trips have been cancelled
Not happy re Baal bone we've done this 4 times it seems to be to the convenient backstop [emoji22]

isherz
24-08-16, 09:13 AM
Keen for yalwal somewhere and still a camp over ... This weekend as already planned for a sleep over (camp) Anyone else?
Coolendel awesome spot to camp down there...

Mohawk
24-08-16, 09:33 AM
Happy for the trip to be rescheduled to a time that best suits members who've never made the ascent.

Looking forward to hearing plans for this weekend.

Cheers

isherz
24-08-16, 09:35 AM
Yes the rain should be gone by the weekend...shame about the wattagans too!

Dieselcon
24-08-16, 11:29 AM
Put me down for the new Airly trip .. This is cheeky but So glad it's been delayed. Will finally wheel with my jeep family this year.

Dieselcon
24-08-16, 11:30 AM
If people do come down to yalwal I can show you around on the Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

isherz
24-08-16, 12:13 PM
If people do come down to yalwal I can show you around on the Saturday afternoon and Sunday.

Never been wheeling here before we are up for b or b+ pinches if your prepared to lead us we would seriously consider
Any other takers to join ????

isherz
24-08-16, 12:18 PM
Dru we are out for the 24/25 September we are good either side of that weekend should be warmer too #campingpleasure

Dru
24-08-16, 08:02 PM
isherz, I suggest you take up Jose's offer. I am closing things down.

Have fun.

Rocket55
24-08-16, 09:58 PM
Impromptu 6 Stage or Widow Maker trip Jose? Hahaha

Dieselcon
24-08-16, 10:31 PM
Never been wheeling here before we are up for b or b+ pinches if your prepared to lead us we would seriously consider
Any other takers to join ????

Looks like my daughter has organised a sleep over so I'm a bit stuffed .. I can certainly show you around the following weekend.

isherz
24-08-16, 10:36 PM
Thx Jose but that's Father's Day weekend

KegsyJK
26-08-16, 10:49 AM
Bugger :( Always next time I guess....

nitrobrent
27-08-16, 08:35 PM
We were talking to the Ranger last weekend.Pretty sure the Pest control is him hanging out of a Helicopter shooting things