PDA

View Full Version : Camp Coffs - Easter 2017

Steve F
31-01-17, 11:10 AM
It's almost that time again. Who's going? We had a great turn out last year and spent the days wheelin' and the evenings chatting around the camp fire. It's always a great event. As usual I'll be there with family in tow.

http://jeepaction.com.au/event/camp-coffs-2017/

Cheers
Steve

Dru
31-01-17, 07:06 PM
Steve, Kerry and I are trying to work our way through holiday entitlements. Keen on the Cape trip this year which leaves not a lot.

But I'm keen to do this icon for the first time.

:highly_amused:

atto
31-01-17, 07:47 PM
Hi Steve, Julie & I are interested in attending Camp Coffs please put us down.

Steve F
31-01-17, 07:48 PM
Two days leave and an early start on Thursday morning (4:00am with a certain convoy) and you're set, or leave a bit later on the Thursday and still get there before the trips start ;) Or one day if you don't mind heading home on Easter Monday (that's what most do)

Cheers
Steve

richhenning
01-02-17, 09:53 AM
Yep we are going. We are combining Jeeping with a family holiday, so we are staying at a resort near the big banana, and joining in for trips on a couple of the days.

Heidi
01-02-17, 01:10 PM
Izzy has a scan on the Thursday so plan is to leave after that - hopefully on the road between midday and 3pm.

We are thinking of leaving Coffs on the Monday and heading to Moreton for a week afterwards

Steve F
02-02-17, 10:17 AM
Looks like we have a few this year, some have replied on facebook. Should be a great club trip. For those that haven't been you're looking at some of the best tracks around, about 120 jeeps and a couple of hundred people. Trips range from sight seeing to Extreme so something for everyone :)

Just be prepared for any weather, we've had 40 degree heat and torrential rain and flooding!!! You just never know.

Cheers
Steve

gp
22-02-17, 10:43 PM
Yes Steve I will be there!