PDA

View Full Version : Long Range Fuel Tank

Peo
10-08-17, 12:26 PM
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has bought and installed a long range tank on their rig? I was going to start shopping around but wanted to get some recommendations. So far from what I have seen, ARB have a decent setup but then as with anything branded ARB they make you pay a decent amount for it. Specifically looking for something for a SWB and not too fussed if I need to change the exhaust configuration as I was looking at doing this anyway.

Thanks in advance
Piero

Dave
10-08-17, 01:53 PM
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has bought and installed a long range tank on their rig? I was going to start shopping around but wanted to get some recommendations. So far from what I have seen, ARB have a decent setup but then as with anything branded ARB they make you pay a decent amount for it. Specifically looking for something for a SWB and not too fussed if I need to change the exhaust configuration as I was looking at doing this anyway.

Thanks in advance
Piero

This brand has been around for a long time http://thelongranger.com.au/jeep/wrangler/jk/ but they are only quoting JKs to 2012. Don't know if anything has changed since...

Dave

Mohawk
10-08-17, 11:12 PM
I have a 2008 SWB JK with a Long Ranger tank, installed by ARB.

We did have to change our exhaust for it as well, but it was worth every penny in the outback and we've had no trouble in the 20,000ks since.

Message me for any questions about our setup.

Cheers,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peo
13-08-17, 09:10 PM
Thanks Nick and Dave.

Arb seem to do both their version and long ranger so will go down to my local at Tempe and have a chat.